Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Credits Trickery On The Dark Sector Conflicts

TheFirstRonin

For newbies and other who dont,

A Clan or Alliance can set out a high credit reward and then change it during your mission so you dont get the credits

for example: you see a 25k credit reward in a conflict you go ahead and do the mission and then at the end of the mission you gert 0 credits cause the Clan/alliance changed it.

DE needs to rework this a make a time limit or something that prevents changing it all the time cause as it is right now im not gonna bother fighting for some clan or alliance since most of them do this

i dont think that you can run out of 1million credits for 25k credit reward in 5 min

I agree on this! Once, Spear Confederation had a 30k reward with a pool greater than 1 million credits and set it to 0 within some minutes.

DE needs to make some tweaks to prevent exploits

Deploy a rail. Set pay. Wait till pay is finished. Set new pay. Can you do that? No? Can't snag a rail in the click war? Ok.

Go to ANY DS conflict history and check the pay history. You notice they are all bar shaped. What does that tell you?

Deploy a rail. Set pay. Wait till pay is finished. Set new pay. Can you do that? No? Can't snag a rail in the click war? Ok.

Go to ANY DS conflict history and check the pay history. You notice they are all bar shaped. What does that tell you?

nice didnt know about that sry for raging O.o

On PS4 this 1 alliance was offering 40, 000 credits for battlepay, i started the mission, and as i finished i received only 1 credit. They did not run out, they changed the battlepay.

Be nice if the choice screen showed the number of runs the pay price is good for, or have some reporting system for clans that keep changing battle pay so they could be penalized to a degree. Make it so attacks against their rail do more damage or say you got 16/40 players that didn't get paid a reward of say 15k then make it so whatever credits are put into the treasury automatically go to those players that didn't get the advertised award.

I know my suggestion is flawed and could be abused but it is from the top of my head.

A Clan or Alliance can set out a high credit reward and then change it during your mission so you dont get the credits

Actually they can't. 100% can't do that. It doesn't work like that.

You put up X credits for Y Tenno. When Y Tenno finish the mission, no one is payed until the next battle pay is set.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Clans/Alliances cannot change battlepay once it has been set. If you're getting 0 credits when you finished a mission you thought you were going to get 25,000 credits for, it's because the budget they set ran out. And it can run out pretty damned fast.

What they can do, and some of them actively do, is set a very high battlepay amount and a really low budget. So for example, they set a 100,000 payout with a 1,000,000 budget. Good enough for 10 runs. This tempts, say, 100 people to start the run. Only 10 get the reward, the other 90 lose out with 0 credits, and the clan/alliance gets the benefit of all those 100 runs. This, is a bit of a low blow.

But no, battlepay cannot be changed. Once it's set, it's set.

for example: you see a 25k credit reward in a conflict you go ahead and do the mission and then at the end of the mission you gert 0 credits cause the Clan/alliance changed it.

DE needs to rework this a make a time limit or something that prevents changing it all the time cause as it is right now im not gonna bother fighting for some clan or alliance since most of them do this

It forces you to make a conscious decision to make the run. It has been stated before, this is as intended. You must make a decision for yourself.

THe only thing i htink that could make this better is to add a # of people currently running it

Clans/Alliances cannot change battlepay once it has been set. If you're getting 0 credits when you finished a mission you thought you were going to get 25,000 credits for, it's because the budget they set ran out. And it can run out pretty damned fast.

What they can do, and some of them actively do, is set a very high battlepay amount and a really low budget. So for example, they set a 100,000 payout with a 1,000,000 budget. Good enough for 10 runs. This tempts, say, 100 people to start the run. Only 10 get the reward, the other 90 lose out with 0 credits, and the clan/alliance gets the benefit of all those 100 runs. This, is a bit of a low blow.

People just need to start hitting back. No its not always the clans fault but if you Pu a high BP you need to back it up for at least a few hundred runs. From now one when people get 0 BP run two against that alliance. If everyone who felt cheated did that they would definitely stop pay baiting.

I agree on this! Once, Spear Confederation had a 30k reward with a pool greater than 1 million credits and set it to 0 within some minutes.

DE needs to make some tweaks to prevent exploits

You clearly never been a tactician in a alliance that owns rails. We cannot change the battlepay once it's locked, people just run it so much that it goes out fast. if you need proof, feel free to PM me and I'll show you a screenshot of the rail management UI.

The pay baiting is getting really old.

I never saw so much blatant pay baiting as I did this weekend. 30,000 credits for 10 runs. (Come on) It is getting so bad now that battle is determined by which alliance sets battle bay first. All you have to do is set a high battle pay for a very limited number of runs. You sucker in 100's of people in just a few minutes. For an honest alliance that wants to pay the tenno that fight for them it is a loosing battle every time.

There is no longer any strategy to conquer or defend a rail. All you need to do is screw over a bunch of people playing the game and you will win. I don't think DE anticipated this much exploitation of a game mechanic but I do think it is taking much too long for them to fix the problem.

I never saw so much blatant pay baiting as I did this weekend. 30,000 credits for 10 runs. (Come on) It is getting so bad now that battle is determined by which alliance sets battle bay first. All you have to do is set a high battle pay for a very limited number of runs. You sucker in 100's of people in just a few minutes. For an honest alliance that wants to pay the tenno that fight for them it is a loosing battle every time.

There is no longer any strategy to conquer or defend a rail. All you need to do is screw over a bunch of people playing the game and you will win. I don't think DE anticipated this much exploitation of a game mechanic but I do think it is taking much too long for them to fix the problem.

So most people can't do basic math and have no idea how the world works. Those are exploited and grumble about it.

Some smart people can abuse the fact that most people don't bother to think for themselves. Those prosper.

Sounds like real life.