Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Never Primes :(

Esefys

wow thats really good man! I dont use guns in game, becuse I like the traditional ninja Tenno stuff or high tech like Tron Disc or Iron Man Hand Blasters, but if I did use them I would love to have these in my arsenal! :)

Edited by 0zryel

Well prime weapons are exclusively tenno so the hind (Grineer), penta and flux rifle (corpus) will most likely never be primed, but they could become wraith, etc...... Still, nice concepts.

I'm almost certain he already knows that.

Prime > Orokin - Tenno

Vandal > corpus

Wraith > Grineer

respect the game background!

The developers are a bit messed up at the beginning, for some weapons, when they began to develop the idea. But now that the idea is well defined, it is important to respect it.

it might be interesting they develop a own design to "vandal"/"Wraith" weapons. I do not find it interesting, it is just a cover weapon that is azure blue or gray blue with red lines.

Edited by Redgard

Prime > Orokin - Tenno

Vandal > corpus

Wraith > Grineer

respect the game background!

The developers are a bit messed up at the beginning, for some weapons, when they began to develop the idea. But now that the idea is well defined, it is important to respect it.

it might be interesting they develop a own design to "vandal"/"Wraith" weapons. I do not find it interesting, it is just a cover weapon that is azure blue or gray blue with red lines.

what about Dex? (Dex furis was craft by the lotus)

I think these could be easily lore-friendly. Instead of Primes, these are Corrupted versions of the weapons created by the Composer to give his meat puppets a better chance against the Tenno. The bps could be rare drops off an appropriate corrupted unit.

Instead of being overwhelmingly better, they have trade-offs.

Corrupted Hind - Larger magazine and a six round burst, but the projectiles are plasma, with travel time.

Corrupted Penta - huge magazine and fires cluster grenades with a wide spread but is much weaker than the base model.

Corrupted Flux rifle - more powerful and better ammo economy but has reduced range.