The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Revealed!

Dopey

Glenn-Close1.jpg

Edit for the people who are unaware:

This is from the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" The character acutally is called "Nova Prime"(And the head also looks like nova's head, Maybe there is a connection? who knows)

Edited by Dopey

uh-huh.

Nova can't be Primed, she isn't Orokin made.  She's the product of Tenno High Council research. she'd have to be Dragon Nova or something. 

Corpus, grineer and infested jump in there and get primed. So I'm pretty sure we can throw a nova warframe in there and wait a while.

Corpus, grineer and infested jump in there and get primed. So I'm pretty sure we can throw a nova warframe in there and wait a while.

Nono, you see... those Corpus and Grineer weapons are based off of Orokin designs. We're rediscovering those Orokin designs. Most Post-U9 warframes aren't, however, based on Orokin Prime designs.

How do u know that Grineer and corpus haven't taken prime weapons and made mass replicas of them. Plus as a grunt is not worth so mush or a crewman they don't need it to be prime¨for them ^^ wish would also make the mass replica sheaper.

Well its just a thought ^^

and sorry for my spelling at some places

Edited by BabyKurama