Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cities Giant Cities

Zakharon

To keep this short and simple I would love to sneak through allies and buildings in the major cites/capitals if the main factions, mostly to kill political leaders and escape unnoticed or have the city on full alert after you. Maybe it can have multiple paths and maybe some tenno safe houses in the missions. Just a thought.

A Grineer city tileset with civilians, grineer soldiers on patrol and targets spread throughout the mission...yeah it would be dreamy. All the tilesets could use more civilians or animations of factions going about their business. 

Corpus scientists working on robots when you burst in and they run.

A Grineer city tileset with civilians, grineer soldiers on patrol and targets spread throughout the mission...yeah it would be dreamy. All the tilesets could use more civilians or animations of factions going about their business. 

Oh yes! 

To keep this short and simple I would love to sneak through allies and buildings in the major cites/capitals if the main factions, mostly to kill political leaders and escape unnoticed or have the city on full alert after you. Maybe it can have multiple paths and maybe some tenno safe houses in the missions. Just a thought.

Yes!

yeah make a mission type where you would walk through a course where every room had soldiers with civilian hostages and you had to kill the soldiers without hurting the civilians. 

Cities would be interesting. You could also add multiple ways to get to objectives. Via roof tops, vents, or running and gunning etc etc. This would allow for teamates to snipe and suppport from the rooftops and stuff. Brilliant idea. 

It would be brilliant. Still, I think they're somewhat limited with the way the engine works. I mean, Earth tileset still feels like large rooms that are connected to other rooms. Leaves abit to be desired imo.

It would be brilliant. Still, I think they're somewhat limited with the way the engine works. I mean, Earth tileset still feels like large rooms that are connected to other rooms. Leaves abit to be desired imo.

Unless. . . each room had hostages and corpus scientists and shoot outs happening between zombie infested armies duking it out for control!