Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cities Giant Cities

Zakharon

To keep this short and simple I would love to sneak through allies and buildings in the major cites/capitals if the main factions, mostly to kill political leaders and escape unnoticed or have the city on full alert after you. Maybe it can have multiple paths and maybe some tenno safe houses in the missions. Just a thought.

A Grineer city tileset with civilians, grineer soldiers on patrol and targets spread throughout the mission...yeah it would be dreamy. All the tilesets could use more civilians or animations of factions going about their business. 

Corpus scientists working on robots when you burst in and they run.

how? A 4 squad hit team enters the enemy capital to kill a target or get information

Just re-skin it with warframe assets and this is what I see. A swtor clone.

001.jpg

To much clutter through out the city.  I like how it is now. Jump in a mission go kill things and leave. No need to be faffin about looking for trouble. Weather it be political targets, soldier patrols, rescue target ect.

Yeah it would add a helluva lot of atmosphere to the game. But I don't play warframe for atmosphere. If I wanted that I'd go play assassins creed, swtor, mass effect, fallout the list goes on and on.

Just re-skin it with warframe assets and this is what I see. A swtor clone.

001.jpg

To much clutter through out the city.  I like how it is now. Jump in a mission go kill things and leave. No need to be faffin about looking for trouble. Weather it be political targets, soldier patrols, rescue target ect.

Yeah it would add a helluva lot of atmosphere to the game. But I don't play warframe for atmosphere. If I wanted that I'd go play assassins creed, swtor, mass effect, fallout the list goes on and on.

I dont mean an open world thing i mean a mission just like any other just bigger and takes a bit more time

Imagine the Tenno behaving like actual ninjas; traversing buildings and leaping between high-rises.

Sounds fun. And stealthy.

I already jump from one building over gaps of 50m-200m in Jupiter missions and other corpus maps

volt + dual zoren

a new map for this is always welcome

A Grineer city tileset with civilians, grineer soldiers on patrol and targets spread throughout the mission...yeah it would be dreamy. All the tilesets could use more civilians or animations of factions going about their business. 

Corpus scientists working on robots when you burst in and they run.

Kill all the civilians with out any one noticing then go do the actual mission.

if only..

Exactly. I would love this idea and I think that DE showcased this concept a while ago on one of their livestreams so they are definitely aware of this and may be working towards this kind of possibility. However, considering their phase and all things they are trying to do before that concept, it won't be here any time soon. If we are lucky we get it in 2015.

well... the ship drops you on a city, an open city, and u do the mission there. climbing and running as we usually do, but in a city... what is it that yo don't understand?

I think i said how to how do i change the section this thread is on

I think i said how to how do i change the section this thread is on

oh sorry man, i didnt understand it, i dont know how to change the section, ask a moderator maybe? btw i didt tell you just to nitpick, i think that in feedback section DE checks the threads and sometimes responds.