The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spider On The Loose

XandoCalrissian

Well luckily for you Wolf spiders aren't actually dangerous to us humans. They won't even bite and are pretty docile.

But they aren't exactly fun to look at, and just the knowledge of a spider like that running around...yeeah.

Good luck. I know how you feel, myself. I have this extra door in my house that was crafted derpily. It's slightly off its hinges and doesn't fit correctly in the door frame, so all sorts of little spider critters enjoy sliding through the cracks. luckily nothing poisonous that I know of, but I did get a wolf spider or two.

Well luckily for you Wolf spiders aren't actually dangerous to us humans. They won't even bite and are pretty docile.

But they aren't exactly fun to look at, and just the knowledge of a spider like that running around...yeeah.

That's the thing. I wouldn't mind dealing with something venemous all too much so long as I wasn't petrified of it. Large spiders just have special knack for draining any and all pretensions of manliness right out of you in an instant.

That's the thing. I wouldn't mind dealing with something venemous all too much so long as I wasn't petrified of it. Large spiders just have special knack for draining any and all pretensions of manliness right out of you in an instant.

You mean like this?

Not having dealt with large spiders before, I feel I must ask this question.

Are they really so tough, that you can't just whack it with a newspaper or something?

And if you don't want to get within striking range, couldn't you just throw a ball at it?

It might make a bit of a mess on your wall, but atleast it would be dead, right?