The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Machine Gun Maybe?

warhammer15

''more like a more powerful version of the ogris that actually looks like a weapon''

Yes, that is exactly what this game needs!

Edit:

Oh snap, people are upvoting this. I hope they understood my post was sarcastic :P

Edited by Tenn00b

A tenno made LMG would be cool , would like the "Ton" Braton etc series but same class as the gorgon supra  but tenno faction made :O

Let's call it Jatron :D

Oh hai grineer :D

Edited by Deidaku

We have Gorgon, Supra, but they have mainly a Puncture/Impact dmg type. I think we need something new against Flesh (not with the crits, like a Soma)... Something against Infested army, you know, they're invading. Grineer and Coprus should design a new weapon (oh, hello, Lore! Didn't see you).

We have Gorgon, Supra, but they have mainly a Puncture/Impact dmg type. I think we need something new against Flesh (not with the crits, like a Soma)... Something against Infested army, you know, they're invading. Grineer and Coprus should design a new weapon (oh, hello, Lore! Didn't see you).

Since Scott is watching the thread as we speak.. Go on! Give him ideas!

EDIT: Seriously though, I like where this is going.

Edited by ConcretePie

Gorgon and Supra also have spin-up time and accuracy ranging from "bad" to "abysmal".