Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Sniper

Deidaku

Why isn't there one? that would be pretty badass.

An Corrosive bone shooting infested sniper with a  pulsating scope in :O ( it's aliiiive) 

+I don't think it has ever been done, a zombie mutant sniper rifle. THis must become a thing DE :D

If only I could draw. Does someone volunteer? XD

Edited by Deidaku

Nice as that sounds, we need less guns and more fixes. Keep that on the back burner til we get everything broken repaired...

There are always tons of fixes. more guns please  :>

i'm pretty sure DE will have a more "fixing stuff phase" which we are entering right now after the Kurbow update .Movement needs to be improved a bit , the frames balanced , AI better .

DE has to add new stuff man : LORE

But that's off topic. the moar zombie sniper rifles the better  ;)

And an eye at the end of the scope please. All twitchy and giving people the stink eye.

Now I'm imagining a fully sentient infested sniper rifle. Thing is that the scope now houses the rifle's eye so instead of looking down the scope you're adjusting based on what the rifle can see. Oh, and it has a full comprehension of the english/tenno language.

'LEFT A BIT...NONONO RIGHT....UP A LITTLE AAAAAND BOOM! HEADSHOT!

As a bonus it whispers (loudly) if you've not been detected.

Yes, I have been playing borderlands 2 again. The Bane is the greatest weapon ever made.

Edited by Cybernetix

And an eye at the end of the scope please. All twitchy and giving people the stink eye.

Hmm...  Would it be an eyeball-style eye with a with a veiny, bloodshot look when looking through the scope?  Another possible choice is a compound eye with a crazy, kaleidoscope kind of effect when looking through the scope.

Now I'm imagining a fully sentient infested sniper rifle. Thing is that the scope now houses the rifle's eye so instead of looking down the scope you're adjusting based on what the rifle can see. Oh, and it has a full comprehension of the english/tenno language.

'LEFT A BIT...NONONO RIGHT....UP A LITTLE AAAAAND BOOM! HEADSHOT!

As a bonus it whispers (loudly) if you've not been detected.

Yes, I have been playing borderlands 2 again. The Bane is the greatest weapon ever made.

"Swappin' weapons!"

"Reload!"

Not sure if want...

Hmm...  Would it be an eyeball-style eye with a with a veiny, bloodshot look when looking through the scope?

An eyeball at the end of the scope that acts as the last lens. When trained on an enemy facing you, the enemy sees an eye bulging out of the scope looking straight at him.

The player would not see it when aiming through it. perhaps a very faint outline but that,s about it.

Nice as that sounds, we need less guns and more fixes. Keep that on the back burner til we get everything broken repaired...

this is talk about an Enemy Type - which Warframe has always been in desperate need of. 

so idunno what you're talking about. people here are only theorycrafting a Weapon for an Infested Sniping Unit.

i'd imagine someday that would also filter into Tenno hands, but that would be far from the main point of theorycrafting Enemies.

Enemy Diversity IS one of those things that is 'broken' and needs to be mended. one of many.

on topic:

that Weapon is starting to sound pretty neat. and grotesque. i approve.

Edit:

after a little research, this isn't what i was looking for... but maybe can provide some inspiration.

0.jpg

Edited by taiiat