Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moba Frame Confirmed

Deidaku

Trinity's all over the world are rubbing their hands in anticipation...

"Get me nerfed will ya??... Just you wait..."

Yeah... I think Ash is going to rule PVP until he gets nerfed.

The ability to do 500 Slash damage and 1225 Bleed damage(ignores shields and armor) on a long range homing knife for only 25 energy. This is going to be more insane if power efficiency mods and power strength mods work on this mode. Max power efficiency alone will make this ability only cost 6 energy.

You mean just like PvE?

Its end game

New players shouldnt even be there in the first place

PvP is the End Game? If this is true I will quit this game in a heartbeat. If I want to play a PvP game I will go play ArmA, or Battlefield. Not Warframe.

Edited by Utarious

What if I don't want PvP as end game shoved down my throat?

PvP is the End Game? If this is true I will quit this game in a heartbeat. If I want to play a PvP game I will go play ArmA, or Battlefield. Not Warframe.

There is more content upcoming

Just wait for that

If you leave you wont be missed and youre only hurting yourself

There is more content upcoming

Just wait for that

If you leave you wont be missed and youre only hurting yourself

And now you just kind of ruined it with the whole saying "You won't be missed" as if your implying your greater than anyone here, we are all on the same level here, also the same thing most likely applies to you as well.

Hurting myself? How? Please explain to me how I would be hurting myself by WILLINGLY leaving a game?

Of course there is more content upcoming, there always is. It's just that I hope we get PvE end game soon and not have to spend 30 minutes to get to it.

I'm not *hating* on PvP if they want to work on it go ahead, it's just that when I play Warframe I don't play it for a PvP-fest, and I am sure I am not the only one with these feelings. Especially with how laughable the PvP is balanced. Yes I understand you start with nothing but as people in the match get fully modded, it will be a *who clicks first* match.

But, I guess all in all as PvP get's released and worked on it could be interesting, it's just that the MOBA type gameplay also puts me off.

Edited by Utarious

And now you just kind of ruined it with the whole saying "You won't be missed" as if your implying your greater than anyone here, we are all on the same level here, also the same thing most likely applies to you as well.

Hurting myself? How? Please explain to me how I would be hurting myself by WILLINGLY leaving a game?

Of course there is more content upcoming, there always is. It's just that I hope we get PvE end game soon and not have to spend 30 minutes to get to it.

I'm not *hating* on PvP if they want to work on it go ahead, it's just that when I play Warframe I don't play it for a PvP-fest, and I am sure I am not the only one with these feelings. Especially with how laughable the PvP is balanced. Yes I understand you start with nothing but as people in the match get fully modded, it will be a *who clicks first* match.

But, I guess all in all as PvP get's released and worked on it could be interesting, it's just that the MOBA type gameplay also puts me off.

Dont make it personal there

You wont be missed just as i wouldnt be missed if i left

DE wouldnt be hurt by a few people leaving or threatening to leave when they have 7 million

And youd be hurting yourself by missing out on a great game

But do what you like

I dont care

I haven't watched the devstream yet, but it's supposed to be like a MOBA, you say?

"hey xcal go mid pls"

"no"

"EVERyone i am carry someone buy medium team heals"

"friost halp me farm"

"vuban adn me are going to gank @ top some1 go mid"

"rfost y didnt u make globe"

"i deid b/c u didnt make globe"

"I NEED MAANA"

I haven't watched the devstream yet, but it's supposed to be like a MOBA, you say?

"hey xcal go mid pls"

"no"

"EVERyone i am carry someone buy medium team heals"

"friost halp me farm"

"vuban adn me are going to gank @ top some1 go mid"

"rfost y didnt u make globe"

"i deid b/c u didnt make globe"

"I NEED MAANA"

"Noob, we lots becuz of u"

"U suck"

"DIE! U noob"

And much more friendly talk.

I'll better be able to deny my own creeps or this is just trash like LoL!!!!111

Will suck anyways because you can't properly host a game if you don't have an upstream of at least 100kb/s or for 8 players you would most likely need ~200kb/s

Still, if the connection is proper I'll still be able to kick everyone by blocking certain IPs. So if this comes, DE will have to support it with dedicated servers. They won't do that because they're even to cheap to set up proper DDoS protection. GG NO RE

Will suck anyways because you can't properly host a game if you don't have an upstream of at least 100kb/s or for 8 players you would most likely need ~200kb/s

Still, if the connection is proper I'll still be able to kick everyone by blocking certain IPs. So if this comes, DE will have to support it with dedicated servers. They won't do that because they're even to cheap to set up proper DDoS protection. GG NO RE

This guy gets it.

I'm going to try to be optimistic about it, but the thing that always ruins a game for me is when PVP starts dominating balance concerns over PVE. As an offhand example, my Ash has a build that requires, essentially, zero energy to stay in Stealth indefinitely (duration, energy effeciency, and energy siphon). I can imagine an actual player being quite irritated by that when I am at full power and at your butt constantly. 

That's just one example, and I'm sure people can think of more, but I'm curious how powers will work against other living players. It will require some tweaking for things to not feel overly cheap, and I hope that can be done in a way that doesn't adversely affect the PVE experience. 

I look forward to seeing how issues like these will be tackled when the time comes.

While I'm not outright against PvP, I'm still highly skeptical about this new Dark Sector mode. Even if you do start out unranked, Iron skin, Scindos, and Pentas will still likely plague this mode. I feel like this idea is a bit premature since they've barely even begun balancing the game in general, let alone for direct PvP combat.

Still looks cool, but again, I think it's too early for this.

>DDoS Protection

lolwat

Please, there have been enough explanations to clueless people about DDoS when the situation happened. Don't start this again.

Edited by SolidSp33d

It's awful.

Team full of pentas and Angstrums will devastate anything

Can't wait to encounter an unsuspecting guy wandering on the map, and them, boom, headshot of doom with my explosive gear! Don't forget that there are some very powerful sniper weapons too. A well placed headshot will likely kill anyone with almost no mods in one hit. I suspect sniper rifles, even in their current state, will be much more of an issue. On one hand the penta is a pve only thing. On the other hand, since someone during the stream mentionned a sniper buff, that's going to be the real horrible stuff.

Can't wait to be OP as hell.

This also means you basically need forma to order your mods.

Not really if you used your forma so that you may still do some min-maxing while levelling it up for at least 5-6 rounds. That also means you'll have to play a reworked and expectedly OP "god mode" Valkyr and place 4 in the left hand corner.

Edited by sixmille

I'm going to try to be optimistic about it, but the thing that always ruins a game for me is when PVP starts dominating balance concerns over PVE. As an offhand example, my Ash has a build that requires, essentially, zero energy to stay in Stealth indefinitely (duration, energy effeciency, and energy siphon). I can imagine an actual player being quite irritated by that when I am at full power and at your butt constantly. 

That's just one example, and I'm sure people can think of more, but I'm curious how powers will work against other living players. It will require some tweaking for things to not feel overly cheap, and I hope that can be done in a way that doesn't adversely affect the PVE experience. 

PvE and PvP balance are separate.

Not really if you used your forma so that you may still do some min-maxing while levelling it up for at least 5-6 rounds. That also means you'll have to play a reworked and expectedly OP "god mode" Valkyr and place 4 in the left hand corner.

One thing for sure, they need to add a new mod build tab JUST for PvP stuff that that allows you to rearrange your polarities without changing the polarities of the other tabs. Hell, that should just be a thing across the board.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Also it seems like in these conflicts there are no forma etc involved, so there hopefully will be no totally uber high dmg numbers. heck, just add a anti tenno armor that is worn in pvp so dmg is low like in cs or other shooters and it's more to the mods that slow, burn, chance of extra hit and the like

i still wonder how is this a moba mode? are we calling defence, practice? pvp+mobs=moba?

and btw there have been hapenings of 20+ ppl in 1 mission so i dont think 8 will be a huge problem

also the defender and attacker is uneven and there is no base for the defender to destroy as far as i know, i might be wrong on that part but it is not a dota/lol/hon type of play.

and i am sure they can scale dmg differently on players and stuff, maybe some skills might end up doing some different things but i think it will work with time.