The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V And A Second Chance To Get It Right

Kartumterek

Okay... I Knew that Ruk was not okay with the release of the g3 ("You will bleed regret!" that line made my day XD badass).

I doubt that he respects us. He noticed that we are mighty warriors, and now he thinks that he could use us. He said something like that during Gradivus I think.

Read the letter he sent those of us with over 100... "we cannot grow this in a test tube" he may hate us but he does respect us

Honor doesn't feed people. Money do. Funding an independent planet isn't easy.

We are all about to have our own Orokin era stealth ship... I don't think the Ten no are hurting for equipment and supplies. Estimated value of our Prime gear in in game terms to our enemies? Incalculable. A regular excal was going for billions on the auction block

We are all about to have our own Orokin era stealth ship... I don't think the Ten no are hurting for equipment and supplies. Estimated value of our Prime gear in in game terms to our enemies? Incalculable. A regular excal was going for billions on the auction block

Not talking about Tenno. Do they even eat?

I hid a planet near Outer Terminus. Took a lot of humans there and let them build a society without indoctrination and slavery. So I need cr@pton of materials. And creds.

That's what I'd do if I could. 

I'm hoping that all of you betrayers, traitors, sellouts and flip flopers know what to do and how to deal with fruitcake Salad V this time... You have been graciously granted a chance to redeem yourselves and reclaim your lost honor

Don't let your Tenno brothers down and do the right thing this time. Eradicate this mongrel from the heavens

IN THE HOLY NAME OF, PROFIT!

Frohd Bek pays more. Down with Alad V. Gotta infest him, stick a mind control device onto his head and keep as a pet in dojo lab.

Unlike Grineer with their queens Corpus are ruled by a board of directors. You just need to make sure that directors that hire you and pay well are all fine and good, and less benevolent ones quickly catch a common disease called "Ceramic dagger in the kidney, anybody saw who it was? Must be an accident during shaving then."

Alad V earned his ceramic dagger. And an extra twist, so to speak.

I'm hoping that all of you betrayers, traitors, sellouts and flip flopers know what to do and how to deal with fruitcake Salad V this time... You have been graciously granted a chance to redeem yourselves and reclaim your lost honor

Don't let your Tenno brothers down and do the right thing this time. Eradicate this mongrel from the heavens

We gotta pierce the heavens first~

Good thing big bro rhino saved that Mag.

I'm betting Alad V is gonna be even more blatantly destined for fail than the first time, ppl will choose to help him, they will collectively fail, again, miss out on loot, again, make whine posts on the forums, again, and we will have a bigger pool of fails easily identifiable by their event badge.

Don't be that person, again.

I'm betting Alad V is gonna be even more blatantly destined for fail than the first time, ppl will choose to help him, they will collectively fail, again, miss out on loot, again, make whine posts on the forums, again, and we will have a bigger pool of fails easily identifiable by their event badge.

Don't be that person, again.

I doubt that anyone who has witnessed the fate of our poor Excal will fight for that freak.

Our Tenno brothers and sisters can't do this, can they?

I doubt that anyone who has witnessed the fate of our poor Excal will fight for that freak.

You have no idea.

Apparently being sealed away in a casket for an era can change a lot of things.

We got players who style themselves after Mercenaries... with no idea of how merc contracts or the merc trade works in actuality. The whole get paid by whoever pays the most ideal is flawed because players are not penalized for losing.

...and, of course, if [DE]Skree's sexy voice will have some tentacles it will be awesome!

Nosebleed, round 2.

I am torn apart =/ Will fight for Grineer, because they respect the Tenno in their own crude way, for being strong opponents. Won't kill Alad himself, though, because... reasons. When faction support with specific quests will arrive, I'll do some errands for Alad, just to see, if he'll become more respectful towards me. If, not, then sorry, Mr. Greg. No respect, no help. [size=2]A kuudere can only get so far with me.[/size]

As for Alad killing warframes: His  killcount of Tenno vs our killcount of Corpus & Harvester?

Excal is a terrible starter frame with no aura polarity, he will not be missed.

Excal is a terrible starter frame with no aura polarity, he will not be missed.

The most balanced Warframe in the game, the poster boy for the game, and you Sir... are worthless and clueless

/wishes you had been dissected instead of Excal