The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Say Is The Most Frustrating Part About Acquiring A New Weapon (Without Using Plat?)

Sasquatchias

So when you decide to craft a new weapon, what part of the crafting process do you find the most annoying? (The crafting time, collecting resources, etc...)

For me its just the crafting time, I think its a bit of a dumb/bad decision to have players wait 12/24 hours for a weapon to build (unless they spend Plat.)

Clan tech research.

Largely because since I'm the only one in my clan who is at all active, it's like I have to build the weapon twice and receive it once.

Wait 4 days to build it and one or two days to level it up.

Getting Argon Crystals and Oxium.   >.<

Same here although the argon is a lot more annoying than the oxium because with the oxium I at least know how long it will take while with the argon I might get all I need in one mission or it might take me 15 keys to get it all.

My least favorite part is when you constantly grind all day for said item; decide to go to bed and get online only to have your fellow clan members be like;

"Oh guess what we got last night"

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

I never have an issue with resources; but finding parts to certain things is my kryptonite.

Finding out that I do not enjoy it in any way, shape, or form after acquiring it.  The wait never bothers me, nor do the resources required.  But jumping through a hoop only to find out that I'm not going to have much/any fun with the item is a bit of a drag.

Finding out that I do not enjoy it in any way, shape, or form after acquiring it.  The wait never bothers me, nor do the resources required.  But jumping through a hoop only to find out that I'm not going to have much/any fun with the item is a bit of a drag.

This forever.

The too loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong research time for clan tech weapons.

12 or maybe 24 hours- np , but 3 days? just so i can wait another 12 hours to craft it??

resources are never an issue for me. I farm like mad. But.... I started researching the Serro as soon as it was available.... IT'S STILL NOT FINISHED >_<.

Clan tech research.

Largely because since I'm the only one in my clan who is at all active, it's like I have to build the weapon twice and receive it once.

Wait 4 days to build it and one or two days to level it up.

This ^

But, in a way. Its kinda has a positive effect by finishing up other things like farming and planing out the build of "said build". I can plan ahead I suppose.

clan research and aqcuiring clan resources (feildron, mutagen mass, detonite injector). 3 days researching 12 hours for each resource , or 5-3 repetative missions for 3-1 resources respectively. then another 12 - 24 hours to build. only to shelve it after i max it in 2 hours.

amprex - 4 days for resources + 3 days to research it (not including previous research) + 1 day to make + 3 argon by the last day =/= 2 hours to max

Edited by FalsePride

Disregarding the entire annoying collection process for some weapons my least favorite part is leveling it to the point that mods can actually be applied to it without a potato. Most weapons are utterly useless without them.

This, the fact that the weapon is barely usable until max level and then deciding if you want to potato it without really knowing how it will stack up.

They made great strides with melee 2.0 in validating some previously weak weapons. I hope they do this with most other weapons. Granting them new abilities or just an overall damage buff. I don't expect every weapon to compete with the best or be overpowered but they should at least be valid in later sections of the game. The actual crafting process doesn't bug me too much though. Neural sensors are the only resource that I ever have a difficult time finding and the 12 hour wait time isn't too bad though weapons with a 24 hour wait can annoy me.