Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open/ic] The Arcadia Night Market

Arunafeltz

From the OP:

Welcome to my little RP thread here. I'm making this role-play mainly to play around with making up food and beverages while trying to provide everyone in the RP section with a platform for their characters to interact- either for experimentation, to settle matters in any other private RP arcs you may have or simply just for fun. To everyone who is looking to get into Warframe RP, I also hope this thread will be as welcoming to you as it can. Have a good time here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background:

With the fallout of the Gradivus Dilemma incident, many civillians fled this Martian territory to escape the threat of war and invasion. A few hundred of them whose ships decided to take cover in the asteroid belt near the Arcadian territory in the same planetary orbit soon stumbled upon a disused space station, which seemed to have been designed as a residential and communications outpost. The civillians got to work and quickly turned it into a safe haven within three days. The station was very hospitable with plenty of medical supplies, accommodation and clothing. It was not long before it became a permanent residence to the refugees it sheltered.

Rapid development of the station soon followed the influx of civillians who arrived at the station to join their relatives and friends. A council of leaders was formed, who transformed this simple space station into a bustling hub of trade and spaceship maintenance. Now established as a neutral and independent territory, the space station now serves hundred of ships that dock at its hangars for refuelling and repairs, while a crowded network of streets in the center of the station complex became one of the best shopping and trading spots in the Origin system. As the station was perpetually cloaked in darkness from being in the shadow of Mars, people began referring to this place as the Arcadia Night Market.

Note: Arcadia is a territory on Mars in the Warframe game.

Rules

- No character limit.

- Application is not necessary. Simply pick a character and jump right in!

- While this will mainly be a social and casual RP, combat scenes are fine as long as there are no large-scale fights that break the atmosphere and safety of the Arcadia Night Market.

- No inappropriate or excessively lewd content

- Follow standard forum rules that are enforced by the Warframe forums moderation team

- You are free to set up any business you like in the Night Market, like a peddler or shop- but do not claim direct control over the management and law enforcers of the Night Market. That's for me(to try) to manage.

Layout

The Hangar

Serves ships of all affliations. Provides maintenance, refuelling, cargo compression, upgrading, outfitting, delivery and parking services. All visiting ships to the Night Market dock here.

The Village

Situated near the Hangars and right next to the Night Market, the Village is the residential and hospitality area of the space station. Apartment blocks and flats form a ring around the Arcadian Hotel, a multi-tier hotel that features function halls and rooms for any budget.

Arcadian Hotel, The Bar - Adjacent to the reception lobby is a dimly lit bar featuring a highly-futuristic interior. Glass tables hover off the ground via magnetic force while the bar itself is a sleek block of translucent crystal illuminated with a display of fluorescent lights.

The Arcadian Night Market

The famous network of streets that is the name, life and blood of this space station. The Night Market is essentially a park encased in a shielded glass dome, with the emptiness of space being visible all around. Dozens of snack food stalls line its streets, filling the air with a myriad of appetizing aromas. Among the tourists and shoppers roam peddlers who vend whatever merchandise they happen to have on hand. Garages, armouries, restaurants, stores, boutiques, parlors and saloons dot the bustling park landscape, which is kept clean by numerous vacuum and sweeping drones. While the inky blackness of space outside the dome blankets the area in darkness, the Market itself is full of lampposts, flames and bulbs that light up the night.

Arcadian Night Market, Creamy Sands café - A small yet very comfortable and warm coffee shop at the edge of the Night Market. Its interior is largely made of lacquered wood with soft velvet-cushioned chairs that seem to magically relax all who take a seat in them. Small lanterns around its pillars bathe the shop in a gentle, golden glow that is neither too bright nor too dim. The delicious smells of cream, citrus and coffee linger in the air and waft out of its windows as invigorating drafts, which captivate and invite nearby shoppers into the café's hospitable solace. With good food, good drinks and good service, the Creamy Sands café is a favourite stop of many visitors to the Night Market.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll do my best to keep this RP on track while being as welcoming as it can to anyone who's interested. What actually goes on in here is up to everyone. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Arunafeltz

"Permission granted." came the reply over the channel. "The Night Market offers services for your ship that you may request for at any of our maintenance garages to your left."

There was a short pause as the service crew manning the intercom raised a landing pad for the Hamlet. A few moments later, the voice continued. "The Village offers accommodation should you need it. Possession of firearms is allowed, but public display of any weapons is deemed as an unlawful act and will be prosecuted. Welcome to the Night Market, and have a good time here."

The landing pad lowered back into the hangar upon reception of the Hamlet vessel, and after a brief scan of the ship to assess any explosive cargo it may be carrying, powered down to allow her pilot to alight.

Character: Alan the Excalibro Prime

Reference picture: 92wnx.jpg

As Alan's ship docked itself into the maintenance port, he mentally thanked the creator of autopilot once more. God knows he couldn't dock a ship to save his life. He then thanked his luck that his autopilot wasn't disabled in the attack on his ship.

Alan was brought out of his musing by the monotone voice of his ship ringing out around him, "Ship successfully docked at... Arcadia Night Market... would you like to turn autopilot off?" Alan nodded to himself, manually turning off the autopilot from the ship's control UI

Slipping out of the stealth fighter's small cockpit, the Tenno paused near the ship's exit - grabbing a medallion that was resting next to the airlock and slipping over his neck. After flaring a small amount of energy, the medallion glowed a bright, vivid emerald green that quickly enveloped his entire body. Despite that, Alan remained completely relaxed; eventually, the light subsided back to nothing - and in the place of an Excalibur Prime was a regular human, garbed in a regular Captain uniform.

Double checking his appearance in the reflective metal of the airlock, Alan nodded in satisfaction at his shaggy black hair, green eyes and lanky build. Finally exiting the Airlock, Alan casually waved over a maintenance worker and began to inform him of his situation, "A group of Pirate Busters pinned me down on a run between Earth and Mars - they managed to hit me a couple of times with some type of laser before I managed to escape. I assume this can be fixed?" Alan confidently addressed the worker, inflicting some of his Tenno charisma into his tone. Alan ignored the feeling of guilt on his consciousness at his lie - after all, no mere Pirate Buster could locate a stealth snub; there was no need for the workers to know it was the Corpus, however.

Edited by Kamal965

"Permission granted." came the reply over the channel. "The Night Market offers services for your ship that you may request for at any of our maintenance garages to your left."

There was a short pause as the service crew manning the intercom raised a landing pad for the Hamlet. A few moments later, the voice continued. "The Village offers accommodation should you need it. Possession of firearms is allowed, but public display of any weapons is deemed as an unlawful act and will be prosecuted. Welcome to the Night Market, and have a good time here."

The landing pad lowered back into the hangar upon reception of the Hamlet vessel, and after a brief scan of the ship to assess any explosive cargo it may be carrying, powered down to allow her pilot to alight.

The ship landed calmly, judging from the design it was going to be a Tenno. They were right but not as they were expecting to be.

The Tenno in question came out, it was sleep, somewhat feminine in it's walk and pace and around  6 ft 4,  The layout of this Tenno's warframe was that of a Nekros but it had been customised to be fitted for a Female body. Seems the Galaxy has all kinds of strange things. The Tenno's Hooded face-mask opened up to take a breath of the fresh oxygen in the Station as well as letting her green eyes survey the area,  before heading to the market, examining the wears and products of the time, she carries a sheathed up Kama Scythe on her side

"How lively...." She replied, with not much emotion in her voice. Seems a Nekros has dealt with Death so much that they forget about life.

(Also quick question for Cazzzz, Why on earth did you post that up?)

Edited by Drakeardian

Double checking his appearance in the reflective metal of the airlock, Alan nodded in satisfaction at his shaggy black hair, green eyes and lanky build. Finally exiting the Airlock, Alan casually waved over a maintenance worker and began to inform him of his situation, "A group of Pirate Busters pinned me down on a run between Earth and Mars - they managed to hit me a couple of times with some type of laser before I managed to escape. I assume this can be fixed?" Alan confidently addressed the worker, inflicting some of his Tenno charisma into his tone. Alan ignored the feeling of guilt on his consciousness at his lie - after all, no mere Pirate Buster could locate a stealth snub; there was no need for the workers to know it was the Corpus, however.

A crewman surveyed the craft briefly before whipping out his datapad and tapping away rapidly at its surface. "Not a problem, sir. We'll have your ride looked at and patched up in a few hours. In the meantime, please enjoy our accommodation and recreational facilities at the Arcadia Night Market. Enjoy your stay."

As he spoke, a pack of maintenance drones had already gotten to work on the stealth fighter, assessing it for damage. Fried circuitry in the affected shield batteries were replaced on the spot, but the rest of the repair work would have to be done in the garages. The Tenno could be at ease knowing that the maintenance crew of the Night Market were seasoned professional mechanics from Gradivus.

A corpus styled personal ship floated towards the station "This is the Saduj requesting permission to dock." The voice that emitted through the comm sounded like a human non-synthesized.

"Permission granted. Welcome to the Night Market, sir."

With all the landing pads currently in-use, the Saduj was retracted into the hangar via a tractor beam, which first ran the vessel through the explosive-scanning gantry before assisting the ship in docking. The crew welcomed the ship's pilot with their usual greeting. pointing out the accommodation at the Village and the shopping facilities at the Night Market.

"Permission granted. Welcome to the Night Market, sir."

With all the landing pads currently in-use, the Saduj was retracted into the hangar via a tractor beam, which first ran the vessel through the explosive-scanning gantry before assisting the ship in docking. The crew welcomed the ship's pilot with their usual greeting. pointing out the accommodation at the Village and the shopping facilities at the Night Market.

"Thank you Night Market." the ship was clear of any explosives or even anything to make explosives other than it's reactor core. A Corpus with a black jacket disembarked from the ship, "Thank you I'll be heading over to your market, please keep an eye on her while I'm away." He gave a slight bow to the welcoming crew before walking off to look for electronic supplies.

The ship landed calmly, judging from the design it was going to be a Tenno. They were right but not as they were expecting to be.

The Tenno in question came out, it was sleep, somewhat feminine in it's walk and pace and around  6 ft 4,  The layout of this Tenno's warframe was that of a Nekros but it had been customised to be fitted for a Female body. Seems the Galaxy has all kinds of strange things. The Tenno's Hooded face-mask opened up to take a breath of the fresh oxygen in the Station as well as letting her green eyes survey the area,  before heading to the market, examining the wears and products of the time, she carries a sheathed up Kama Scythe on her side

"How livley...." She replied

(Also quick question for Cazzzz, Is it wise to put that post up?)

I'm not sure what he's trying to start but I guess we can just take a look. I just hope not to see some kind of civil war or Infestation invasion.

The Night Market greeted the female Nekros with a booming evening street life, along with the sights, sounds and smells that accompanied it. Children weaved through the legs of the crowd, chasing each other with sticks of cotton candy in their hands. A little girl with Corpus markings on her face eyed the Nekros curiously, but the sinister aura associated with her Warframe soon sent her scuttling off timidly, 

Warframe-clad Tenno didn't generally look very inviting to conversation, but the friendly vendors of the Night Market were hardly put off. An old man with a large crate of candied apples waved her over with a stick of the plump, red fruit in his hand. "Caramel apples for you, miss?"

I'm not sure what he's trying to start but I guess we can just take a look. I just hope not to see some kind of civil war or Infestation invasion.

The Night Market greeted the female Nekros with a booming evening street life, along with the sights, sounds and smells that accompanied it. Children weaved through the legs of the crowd, chasing each other with sticks of cotton candy in their hands. A little girl with Corpus markings on her face eyed the Nekros curiously, but the sinister aura associated with her Warframe soon sent her scuttling off timidly, 

Warframe-clad Tenno didn't generally look very inviting to conversation, but the friendly vendors of the Night Market were hardly put off. An old man with a large crate of candied apples waved her over with a stick of the plump, red fruit in his hand. "Caramel apples for you, miss?"

The Woman glanced at the child for a moment as it looked at her before it scuttled away, She then looking to the old Vendor, looking over the apples in it's crate with a raised eyebrow "A Caramel Apple? What is that?" She asked Inquisitively, 

"Thank you Night Market." the ship was clear of any explosives or even anything to make explosives other than it's reactor core. A Corpus with a black jacket disembarked from the ship, "Thank you I'll be heading over to your market, please keep an eye on her while I'm away." He gave a slight bow to the welcoming crew before walking off to look for electronic supplies.

A signboard near the exit of the Hangar indicated that there was an electronics store opposite the Creamy Sands café, that was advertised as being able to "fulfill all your hardware needs!".

Just as this ship began docking, after being granted permission, commotion broke out in the village. It was clearly audible from the Hangar area. 

"What is it now..."

From the police post in the Village emerged a formidable-looking young woman with a fedora on her head. Long, wavy dark-brown hair draped her shoulders and flowed to her lower back. She wore a shielded black trench coat over a grey jumpsuit, and a silver badge pinned onto her hat displayed the crest of the Night Market's regulation enforcement. A heavily-customized pulse rifle of the Dera model was slung across her back, while a Vasto revolver of Tenno design sat holstered by her hip. As per standard-issue of officers in the station, a Lex loaded with electrified convulsion rounds hung loosely at her side. The Arcadian Night Market prided itself on ensuring the safety of all who seeked solace and shelter within its walls, and these guardians were here to make sure that it lived up to its reputation.

Her headset made a buzzing noise as one of the officers back at the station contacted her. "Sheriff? Got a commotion coming from somewhere in the Village. Check it out." 

"On it." she replied. Slipping her hands into her coat pockets, she headed over to see what was going on.

Edited by Arunafeltz

A signboard near the exit of the Hangar indicated that there was an electronics store opposite the Creamy Sands café, that was advertised as being able to "fulfill all your hardware needs!".

Jerry figured he'd step in and see what they had, "Uh hello I'm looking for XR-83 survey circuit boards and some Oxal-9 cables, do you carry either of these in stock?"

The Woman glanced at the child for a moment as it looked at her before it scuttled away, She then looking to the old Vendor, looking over the apples in it's crate with a raised eyebrow "A Caramel Apple? What is that?" She asked Inquisitively, 

"Eh? Ahhhh a caramel apple is an Old World delight for both the young and old!" said the man. "Little apples dipped in hot caramel, which coats the fruit in a yummy and sweet glaze. Perhaps you'd like to try one?"

A pair of young children approached the old man and held out a credit chip. With a merry laugh, he placed sticks of the freshly-dipped treats into their hands and gave them each a pet on the head. "Here you go, enjoy and don't run and eat or you may choke!"

Alright off to my dishwashing job. See you guys in a few hours!

Jerry figured he'd step in and see what they had, "Uh hello I'm looking for XR-83 survey circuit boards and some Oxal-9 cables, do you carry either of these in stock?"

The nearest salesman nodded and snapped his fingers. Within seconds, a pair of hovering droids arrived at his side with the circuitry still wrapped in plastic, as well as a reel of the requested Oxal-9 cables.

"You can make payment at the counter." said the salesman in his faintly robotic voice. "Please let us know if you have any more requests."

"Eh? Ahhhh a caramel apple is an Old World delight for both the young and old!" said the man. "Little apples dipped in hot caramel, which coats the fruit in a yummy and sweet glaze. Perhaps you'd like to try one?"

A pair of young children approached the old man and held out a credit chip. With a merry laugh, he placed sticks of the freshly-dipped treats into their hands and gave them each a pet on the head. "Here you go, enjoy and don't run and eat or you may choke!"

The Tenno looked to the children again, it's strange how they think that this old man will live until the end of time, but why spoil the sorrow for them. 

"I'll take one" Replied the woman as she paid with a credit chip She hadn't eaten much aside from nutrient paste that her Warframe supplies

Alright off to my dishwashing job. See you guys in a few hours!

The nearest salesman nodded and snapped his fingers. Within seconds, a pair of hovering droids arrived at his side with the circuitry still wrapped in plastic, as well as a reel of the requested Oxal-9 cables.

"You can make payment at the counter." said the salesman in his faintly robotic voice. "Please let us know if you have any more requests."

"Ah good good" he clapped his hands together speaking to the salesman, "R-388 nano-filiaments two spools, S-27 solar panel plating three sheets, a spool of copper and silver wiring, oh and if you've got it the blueprints for a G-12 series personnel care drone core please." Jerry moved to the counter as he waited for the requests to be filled by the droids.

Wow, early dismissal today. Guess I'm back.

The Tenno looked to the children again, it's strange how they think that this old man will live until the end of time, but why spoil the sorrow for them. 

"I'll take one" Replied the woman as she paid with a credit chip She hadn't eaten much aside from nutrient paste that her Warframe supplies

The old man gave her a toothy smile as he placed a caramel apple stick in her hand. "Enjoy your treat, and chew carefully!"

"Ah good good" he clapped his hands together speaking to the salesman, "R-388 nano-filiaments two spools, S-27 solar panel plating three sheets, a spool of copper and silver wiring, oh and if you've got it the blueprints for a G-12 series personnel care drone core please." Jerry moved to the counter as he waited for the requests to be filled by the droids.

The droids were quick at work, arriving seconds later with his requested products. One of the crewmen at the counter flicked through his order, and his eyes stopped on his last request for the blueprints. Leaning over the counter, he informed his customer that the store also offered various modifications for the G-12 models of drones, and that it could be built on this very station by request if desired.

Wow, early dismissal today. Guess I'm back.

The old man gave her a toothy smile as he placed a caramel apple stick in her hand. "Enjoy your treat, and chew carefully!"

The woman looked at the apple for a moment as she walked on, her face-mask opening up as she took a bite out of it.

A sweet, sticky taste met her lips and teeth, she pondered a bit then finished the rest of it off slowly before binning the stick "Hm, Tasty" she replied as she went to exploring the rest of the market

A small craft was on it's way to the station, and as it veered into sight it was very clear that it used to be a standard Tenno assault craft.

With an emphasis on 'Used'

Whilst the standard shape of the chassis remained, the most prominent additions to the craft were it's wings, swept forward to form a Scythe like shape on either side of the craft, The copious amount of armor, and the secondary and tertiary sets of small thrusters.

As it flew further, Seven forward facing emplacements could be seen, six guns mounted on each 'Arm', and a much larger weapon mounted underneath the prow of the vessel, something that looked like it could vaporise just about anything it aimed at, if it did not explode first.

When it was within communications distance, It's pilot opened the channel.

"This is Infinium, of the Shadow Dancer, May I have permission to dock?"

The Frost Prime in question, initiated the forward thrusters so that the craft stopped a few hundred thousand meters away from the station, and retracted the guns back into the wings, leaving the primary cannon on it's lonesome.

Well, done what I can, will have to hear the response.

Hope it's a good one.

Infinium waited nervously, fingers on the control sticks. You had to expect anything after all.

While Tenno were a welcome sight and regular guests in the Night Market, the... unholy nature associated with the Nekros Warframe still earned her a few curious stares from the crowd as she passed. But the Night Market welcomed all, Grineer, Corpus, Tenno and civillians, no one was exempt from its warm hospitality.

Popping and crashing noises from either side of the street were punctuated with the laughter of children, playing roadside stall games to win petty little prizes. A peddler stood by a table laden with shelves of intact honeycomb, waving at everyone with a sweet tooth and offering pieces of the crunchy wax dripping with honey. Another streetside exhibit displayed glass aquariums of exotic fish and reptiles from Europa's water reserves, while a scarf artisan showed off her beautiful Syandana replicas woven from synthetic thread of Orokin design. From a pod that opened up by the edge of the path, a vacuum drone zoomed past the Nekros's shoulder to collect dropped pieces of trash. Further down the path, a Meridian Trinity consulted an enforcement officer for directions. Catching the Nekros's eye, the officer nodded warmly. Like the Trinity she was talking to, she was also armed with a Lex pistol, which was fitting considering the origin behind the pistol's name.

Just another endless evening at the Arcadia Night Market. Where there was plenty to eat, see, buy and do.

A small craft was on it's way to the station, and as it veered into sight it was very clear that it used to be a standard Tenno assault craft.

With an emphasis on 'Used'

Whilst the standard shape of the chassis remained, the most prominent additions to the craft were it's wings, swept forward to form a Scythe like shape on either side of the craft, The copious amount of armor, and the secondary and tertiary sets of small thrusters.

As it flew further, Seven forward facing emplacements could be seen, six guns mounted on each 'Arm', and a much larger weapon mounted underneath the prow of the vessel, something that looked like it could vaporise just about anything it aimed at, if it did not explode first.

When it was within communications distance, It's pilot opened the channel.

"This is Infinium, of the Shadow Dancer, May I have permission to dock?"

The Frost Prime in question, initiated the forward thrusters so that the craft stopped a few hundred thousand meters away from the station, and retracted the guns back into the wings, leaving the primary cannon on it's lonesome.

Well, done what I can, will have to hear the response.

Hope it's a good one.

Infinium waited nervously, fingers on the control sticks. You had to expect anything after all.

"Permission granted." came the voice over the intercom. "You are entering a no-armament zone, so kindly power down all on-board weaponry systems and reflective shielding. If 12% or higher of your vessel's cargo and equipment mass is explosive materiel, use the stasis tractor lift to proceed to dock at the Hangar."

The energy barrier obstructing the entry point powered down once more, and the hydraulic landing pad was raised to accommodate the docking vessel, where it will be taken to the Hangar for the pilot to alight.

Edited by Arunafeltz

A standard issue, nearly pristine condition -save for the obvious battle damage from Grineer weaponry- Orokin Stealth Cruiser nears the station.

The communications beeps as a tomboyish voice comes through the intercom.

"This is the Ophiuchus requesting permission to dock."

Edited by Pwn3rb0i

A standard issue, nearly pristine condition -save for the obvious battle damage from Grineer weaponry- Orokin Stealth Cruiser nears the station.

The communications beeps as a tomboyish voice comes through the intercom.

"This is the Ophiuchus requesting permission to dock."

After a short pause while scanners on the exterior of the station assessed the ship's threat level, the Ophiuchus received a reply.

"Permission granted. Please stay on the course mapped for you for entry to our cruiser and freighter holding bays."

There was a loud grating noise as bulkheads were lowered, and a pair of huge hangar doors opened to provide entry to the docking Stealth Cruiser. Tractor beams were redirected to various ships still entering the hangar, transferring them to the civillian vessel elevators to make room for the entering cruiser.

While Tenno were a welcome sight and regular guests in the Night Market, the... unholy nature associated with the Nekros Warframe still earned her a few curious stares from the crowd as she passed. But the Night Market welcomed all, Grineer, Corpus, Tenno and civillians, no one was exempt from its warm hospitality.

Popping and crashing noises from either side of the street were punctuated with the laughter of children, playing roadside stall games to win petty little prizes. A peddler stood by a table laden with shelves of intact honeycomb, waving at everyone with a sweet tooth and offering pieces of the crunchy wax dripping with honey. Another streetside exhibit displayed glass aquariums of exotic fish and reptiles from Europa's water reserves, while a scarf artisan showed off her beautiful Syandana replicas woven from synthetic thread of Orokin design. From a pod that opened up by the edge of the path, a vacuum drone zoomed past the Nekros's shoulder to collect dropped pieces of trash. Further down the path, a Meridian Trinity consulted an enforcement officer for directions. Catching the Nekros's eye, the officer nodded warmly. Like the Trinity she was talking to, she was also armed with a Lex pistol, which was fitting considering the origin behind the pistol's name.

Just another endless evening at the Arcadia Night Market. Where there was plenty to eat, see, buy and do.

The Nekros stopped for a moment as she looked at the Syandanas on display, her Mortos Syandana swaying as she walked. She examined them with curiousity, even examining the Syandanas that looked like hers, the Grey and black Nekros perking a curiousity for why these are able to be replicated 

"Interesting..."

After a short pause while scanners on the exterior of the station assessed the ship's threat level, the Ophiuchus received a reply.

"Permission granted. Please stay on the course mapped for you for entry to our cruiser and freighter holding bays."

There was a loud grating noise as bulkheads were lowered, and a pair of huge hangar doors opened to provide entry to the docking Stealth Cruiser. Tractor beams were redirected to various ships still entering the hangar, transferring them to the civillian vessel elevators to make room for the entering cruiser.

The ship docks with relative ease. It's small size making it easy to maneuver. When the ships docking sequence finishes a side door steams open. Revealing a grey and whitish-blue colored Valkyr with the Kara stylized helmet, Black, Red, and blue Imperator Syandana, and a plethora of interesting weaponry on her person, the most interesting being the Black, Blue, and the unchangeably gold trimmed Paris Prime slung over her shoulder. A holo-image of the lotus symbol attached to a display device on her shoulder depicts she is in some sort of clan which hasn't designed a logo for itself yet.

"Would one be able to get some ship repair around here?" Her tomboyish demeanor still shines through her impressive stature.

Edited by Pwn3rb0i