Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait, So With These New Ships And Waiting Lobbies...

ROSING

...Will the guys in our squad be sitting at those seats? Like for each person your Frame is free to move about, but the other three will be sitting on their chairs like tapping at the consoles or something, and then maybe the screen color changes to show that they're ready to go to a lobby or better yet the screen will show what mission their vote is on...CAN THIS HAPPEN DE??

No bloody idea... But it gets more awesome. Because i feel that they're going to try not to make your equipment blink into existence when you switch into it. So you're wearing Excalibur and you switch to Mag? You get to see you switching Frames!

(Yeah, i might be way off, but i'm giving them THAT much credit.)

As long as the ship that drops me off on outdoor missions is my own customized version I will be ok

You must've not looked at the stream correctly.

The piece of the ship that will extract you from and bring you to missions...is nothing but a small "module" that is just a part of the ship.

The extraction pod will (at least for now) not be customized.

The part that is customized is always staying in space. (It's actually quite big...)

Ah my bad.

I think it's a cool feature but I could def list a lot of other pressing areas that could use the resources that are being used to develop this spaceship content

The spaceship isn't even about the spaceship (yea, I know).

It's more about

A: Making the game feel deeper.

B: Getting rid of star chart and stale UI

C: Make room for future modules and features -> The first one being the genetic foundry

D: More options to sell visual items for cash -> monies!

Basically think of this as a platform that is being implemented to make things a lot more smoother in the future...and get rid of the restrictive current pre-mission UI that we have.

Edited by Shehriazad

No bloody idea... But it gets more awesome. Because i feel that they're going to try not to make your equipment blink into existence when you switch into it. So you're wearing Excalibur and you switch to Mag? You get to see you switching Frames!

(Yeah, i might be way off, but i'm giving them THAT much credit.)

It would certainly iron out the monotenno v polytenno debate. I'm on the polytenno side though, so I don't think it would play out like you described. I'd love it regardless of where the chips fall but given how non-committal DE seems to be regarding even that simple question I don't expect anything to once and for all put that mystery to bed for a looooooong time if ever. Edited by NevanChambers

It would certainly iron out the monotenno v polytenno debate. I'm on the polytenno side though, so I don't think it would play out like you described. I'd love it regardless of where the chips fall but given how non-committal DE seems to be regarding even that simple question I don't expect anything to once and for all put that mystery to bed for a looooooong time if ever.

Steve has dismissed the polytenno thing on stream like four times now, the Focus system completely nullifies it.

Oh care to name them? Id like to review the transcripts, may have to do some rethinking. Ive watched all of them since the earliest announcements and nothing has ever really caused me to doubt my stance. I still believe what I recall being said can't be taken as confirmation of anything given how he seems to always stumble at that part in the descriptions and not once since then has the same terms been used. To be honest very little short of a direct statement will ever be counted in my mind as proof of anything. They are too cagey about lore to trust my own assumptions let alone anyone else's. The frames are too different to be the same individual and they also stated Tenno are not polymorphing gender benders that leaves only 1 option.

Edited by NevanChambers