Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This? [Daily Login Reward Thing]

Kinperor

Question

See image:

A0QTdPP.png

My first thought is that it's a regular platinum discount, but I am not sure. Discounts have an orange background normally (unless the 50% off are different from the 20% off I got just after that roll). There's also no "+" signs on the other discounts I've seen.

Can anyone confirm whether it's a normal discount or something else? Discount on ingame purchases maybe, instead of money purchases? 

12 answers to this question

Hmmm, my first guess is that it is a normal discount but maybe it is a coupon that allows you to get more plat based of percentage.

Example: I purchase 1000 plat, I have that coupon for 50%, maybe I would get 1500 plat?

This line mean you can buy more platinum when you buy a pack. The yellow the discount this one just give you more plat with purchase. I prefer the discounts because then i can buy more platinum once with less money but this is almost equal you buy more with your money.

PS: Would be good if mean you given +50 platinum with this. Free stuff is always welcome.

Edited by Sziklamester

Hmmm, my first guess is that it is a normal discount but maybe it is a coupon that allows you to get more plat based of percentage.

Example: I purchase 1000 plat, I have that coupon for 50%, maybe I would get 1500 plat?

I somewhat doubt it, it would be a crazy high amount of plat and the thing says "off" anyways.

I believe blue is a discount that lasts for 1 day and orange is a discount that lasts for 2 days.

I guess that makes some sense, but I honestly don't recall seeing a blue discount before. 

I believe blue is a discount that lasts for 1 day and orange is a discount that lasts for 2 days.

This. He might be wrong about the colors, but I've definitely gotten 24hr and 48hr discounts of 50%. One is orange and one is blue.

I guess that makes some sense, but I honestly don't recall seeing a blue discount before. 

Yeah it's newer, like with U13 I think. I got excited when I first saw them, but then I later got one (and can't remember exactly what it was...go figure) and lost excitement.

This. He might be wrong about the colors, but I've definitely gotten 24hr and 48hr discounts of 50%. One is orange and one is blue.

Yeah I had no idea about the colors, but then I saw a screenshot of an orange with a 48 hour 75% off "Bounty of the Lotus."

See image:

A0QTdPP.png

My first thought is that it's a regular platinum discount, but I am not sure. Discounts have an orange background normally (unless the 50% off are different from the 20% off I got just after that roll). There's also no "+" signs on the other discounts I've seen.

Can anyone confirm whether it's a normal discount or something else? Discount on ingame purchases maybe, instead of money purchases? 

This gives you a 50% off discount when buying Plat. It does not allow discounts for Prime Access however.