The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling All Veteran Creepers & Stalkers.

AVEOX

So I was stalking my crush's (school-mate) Twitter this morning when my idiot finger decided to push the *favorite* button on one of the tweets......

Within .00000001 milli-micro-nano seconds I *unfavorited* it.

QUESTION: Will he still get a notification about it?

And then come afternoon I was having lunch I decided to stalk him again, but on Instagram......

Same stupid @#&* of a finger decided to click the *HEART* button.

Did the same counter-measurements.

QUESTION: Will he still get a notification about it?

Also need tips on face surgery because I can't face him ever again.

Here, I got an experiment. In a sec (when I post the link) fav and then unfav the tweet. 

PS havent used it in more than a year. Goody tweets are (possibly) to be had.

https://twitter.com/Bri5moneybags (yeah, yeah, came up with that account name years ago)

^ I reiterate. Fav and than un fav and I'll tell you if I got a notification. I don't use twitter anyway so it's no bother.

Extra info that can come in handy. There is a option in twitter so receive an email everytime a person favorites one of you tweets. Disregarding if the notification is shown of not in twitter, if he has this option on, there's no way to eliminate the email.

Extra info that can come in handy. There is a option in twitter so receive an email everytime a person favorites one of you tweets. Disregarding if the notification is shown of not in twitter, if he has this option on, there's no way to eliminate the email.

THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOT T_T

i guess im forever the creepy stalker dude to him

Awww, this is almost like my highschool crush experience. :3 But with a real person.

Hope it works out for you. I would recommend talking to him, never know unless you try, right?

EDIT: This is in no way an admission of being a creeper or a stalker...

Edited by Noamuth