The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

What's there to nerf? Loki is a pretty good yet underused Warframe because most mid-level players prefer killing their enemies with their powers completely forgetting that in endgame a Warframe that has a melee bonus whilst invisible, who can teleport and distract with his decoy and make every enemy a fairly helpless melee enemy.

He isn't the Master Race for no good reason.

Fixed for you.

Stop daydreaming dude. We already got Braton Prime. -.-"

Mind Controlled Ancient Healbot can.

Don't forget the S.O.T.D. Healers too!

Still checking back on their youtube page if they released a teaser or now but nope no luck :(. But Rhino Prime Ends Tomorrow! :D. I really hope the DE do the suggestion Shehriazad made and myself. It whuold be so good to have a prime /access transition like that hell alot of people will pay for it fast I see alot of Loki fans here and can't turn down loads of cash right? XD. Sorry been playing too much Watch-dogs.

So long as it is not Volt, I will be happy. Ash or Loki? Either way, I get new toys.

Also, any frames released after Vauban will NOT be Primed.

Search the DEV streams for the quote.

Oh? Shame no more Primed after him well as Long we get a Nova & Valkr Primes I be happy, the others meh

Is there an approximate day when the updates come out? Few days, weeks or months?

Normally updates come on Wednesday, but right now there isn't an actual date set for anything. Most people are thinking Prime Access is this week or next week, and U14 is either at the end of the month or sometime in July.

Also, any frames released after Vauban will NOT be Primed.

Search the DEV streams for the quote.

That is quite possibly the most $&*&*#(%& decision they could have possibly made.

Unless they plan on releasing other equivalent alternate versions for these frames.

Edited by TheAscendedOne

Well the time between the Ember and Rhino Prime packs was almost an entire month. So it's probably not happening June 4th. My guess would be with U14.

Damm well I hope the DE might change their minds, seening the new Prime pack whuold be a great to have it early, and the update alone I can't wait for so how far is U14 on its way then now we talk about it?. But hay i guess we cab wait a month 

Damm well I hope the DE might change their minds, seening the new Prime pack whuold be a great to have it early, and the update alone I can't wait for so how far is U14 on its way then now we talk about it?. But hay i guess we cab wait a month

Actually I'd say it'd happen this Wednesday. From my sources it seems that all the content for it is ready for the most part.

Well the time between the Ember and Rhino Prime packs was almost an entire month. So it's probably not happening June 4th. My guess would be with U14.

Um, that was the PS4 version. PC version came out a week after the A Golden Warrior Rises teaser. That teaser came out February 26. PS4 Rhino Prime Access came out March 27. PC version definitely hit before that. The url to that news (had to be where you saw it) is a bit of a misnomer. The url is https://warframe.com/news/pc-prime-access-rhino-prime-edition but it was PS4 news.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Normally updates come on Wednesday, but right now there isn't an actual date set for anything. Most people are thinking Prime Access is this week or next week, and U14 is either at the end of the month or sometime in July.

humm well if there is an update on every Wednesday then can't see why they won't do it then, but about U14 im not sure when that's out hell if it comes out today that be great but I highly doubt due to its such a big update my guess is the end of this month and well the live stream did say a few weeks time.

But yeah all in all I just hope the new Prime comes out today so we can buy :3. and Update 14 meh guess it be a hell of a shocker if it came out today but yeah my bets are on the end of the month.

But come on Prime! TODAY!

Actually I'd say it'd happen this Wednesday. From my sources it seems that all the content for it is ready for the most part.

Lol wow your fast to replay but cool! i hope your sources are right. Now why do I feel like that we are FBI Agents with the talk of "My Sources" XD.

You: "Sir...my Sources indicate that the so called Prime....will be here soon...what is our next move"

Me: *puts shades on* "Good good Agent Mystic I want all sources to scout around while I get my swag and brass ready".

Edited by LegionCynex

Um, that was the PS4 version. PC version came out a week after the A Golden Warrior Rises teaser. That teaser came out February 26. PS4 Rhino Prime Access came out March 27. PC version definitely hit before that.

Yeah now you say that I was thinking that was the case, thank god I'm PC.....wait..oh no..Macs here..

Lol wow your fast to replay but cool! i hope your sources are right. Now why do I feel like that we are FBI Agents with the talk of "My Sources" XD.

You: "Sir...my Sources indicate that the so called Prime....will be here soon...what is our next move"

Me: *puts shades on* "Good good Agent Mystic I want all sources to scout around while I get my swag and brass ready".

Haha, well, when I can't name them for rules reasons I have to be kind of vague about it, so yeah.

I'm expecting this not this Wednesday but next week. Can't wait to fight alongside some Loki Prime players :)

Oh, and for the proof that PC Rhino Prime Access landed just one week after the PC Ember Prime Access ended/Golden Warrior teaser was released, here is the update log for U12.4, in which the Tethra's Doom event and Rhino Prime were debuted: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189809-update-1240/

So don't worry guys, Loki Prime Access for PC should be coming out next Wednesday, and hopefully PS4 stays on track and it comes out a month from now for the PS4 version, although sooner is of course better :)

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Whole month? Ember Prime ended February 25th, Rhino Prime started March 5th / 6th. Thats not even 2 full weeks of prime access down time. I don't imagine tomorrow for new prime, my guess would have to be next week or the week after. (11th or 18th).