Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Get Special Ships? Maybe?

Kill_Screen

No thank you.

We have gotten more than enough exclusive content.

I would rather not be dealing with even more threads pertaining to 'Founders get dis, why we no can has founders?'

Perhaps Prime Access Instead. But no. No more founder stuff.

We got the plat, the weapons, the frame, the badges,the solar landmarks, the bandanna and the shirt.

We get to vote on what comes into the game, and we get our sneak peaks when they post in our forum section.

Enough is enough.

No more holding our hands out and asking for more.

+1

Again, no. When we bought Founders, we were entitled to what was inside the package. Nothing more.

+1

Agreed. The founders had their pack. To have stuff retroactively added to it is a kick in the teeth to the rest of us. DE already did right by us by removing the Founder's stuff from where we had to deal with it, don't open up that rift again.

excalibur prime and the skana and lato primes should be the last prime access pack for warframe. it make sense since the founders pack was a early access stuff without the long wait... also after showing them all off maybe they should cycle all prime access packs they released as weekly prime package deals.

i was just seein peoples  thought of  if     founders can geta special skinned tenno ship....like  gold trimmed inside or  what not.....wat-chu   guys think?

please no, it will just give non founders 1 more things to complain about not having. ><

No thank you, as a founder I would hate this idea. I'm already fed up with the irrational hate of the founders in this forum and I don't think I could stand any more whining about it.

Oh no! Words from someone across the internet has bothered you! =/

Like someone earlier suggested, maybe adapt both event and founder badges into ship decorations. Not whole-ship reskins, rather trophies that can be displayed inside. That way no awesome new content is being locked behind exclusivity - instead the current event badges are just being adapted to work with player ships.

Good luck to you on that one... Founders already got what they paid for, to get anything else would essentially be like redistributing Excalibur Prime to everyone who doesn't have one.

Edited by Sedant

No. We got what we paid for.

Actually, we got MORE than we paid for -

see our cool t shirts and bandanas. 

So I strongly second this sentiment. Any further handouts to founders would (I believe understandably) engender feelings of bitterness amonst the broader community.