Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously Stalker?

Lancars

This is getting close to harassment now. I cannot run a single boss without him showing he ugly face in my mail and then killing me when i'm busy with an alert or nightmare mode.

I wish i could get a restraining order on him cause this is really disturbing how much he wants to hunt me down. It takes one boss these days for him to come and ruin my day.

Hes like that high level player in MMO games that go kill fresh made characters in starter zones and boasts about being a one of the elite players cause of all his kills. And he uses hacks to since all you can do is fight back with guns as none of your moves effect him.

This assassin system needs to be fixed if i'm just going to get a death mark each time i run a single boss. Like build up a % chance of him putting the mark with a decay that makes that % go away after a week so i can atleast run ONE boss without his ugly face showing up.

EDIT: Just make it if there is a % chance to get a stalker mark have it decay after a week so stalker farmers won't be affected and people who don't want to deal with him aren't marked everytime they wanna attack a boss.

Edited by Lancars

But there are those of us that prefer Stalker to appear more often. I still need to pry a Hate BP off him... there was actually a time when I played lower level missions till I can level my new acquired melee equipment to at least level 20 because I keep expecting he'd appear. When he finally did, all I got was a Serration... and now I'm still waiting for him to come taste my fists.

Just accept that Stalker is one of those chance threats that need to be taken into account when trying to run a mission.

Edited by LGear

I finally decided to play melee only (lecta) while using a half ranked Nyx, guess who decided to show up ==

the same 'thing' show up when i tried to rank up my unranked (new) frame, melee, primary & secondary.

The Stalker is just very poor enemy AI design. Players use Warframe powers to balance the scales? Better make him immune. Warframes have more armor? Easy, make his Slash Dash a one hit kill, his Hate a 300 health bleed proc and the Dread a one shot kill as well.

What? Players are running away? Better make him teleport to your location then!

They're STILL running to places where his AI is crap? Shoot, let's give him switch teleport as well.

And that's when I decided that he is just cheap, he's not fun, he's not a challenge, he's just an enemy that has become a gear check at this point.

Funny to see how the opinions on the stalker polarize . As a poster before said- you either hate or you love him. The one who gets to shoot first might decide it all.

I would like to see him more often. The fights are quick but brutal. And those seconds when the lights flicker before he arrives, and you scan the surrounding because you never know where he spawns.

^ That's my opinion of him. Whenever I see him, its a matter of he who shoots first, wins. There's no enjoyment in that.

I actually enjoy fighting Harvester, its a thrill and he doesn't roflstomp you in a instant. The G3 have similar problems to Stalker, but they aren't quite as obtuse about it. You can at least use some semblance of divide and conquer there, as they don't have the dreaded one shot unless they jump you with some pretty high level gear.

Not being mean, but I've done a melee battle against him in Kiste. It wasn't that hard. I was using the Obex. Just attack while he's aiming his dread, run away a bit. Repeat

Melee combat is a good strategy but if you mess up your timing he WILL 1shot you with hate. so my best strategy against him - SOMA with dmg and crit build

If he didnt show up exaclty AFTER i decided to forma my ash, it would be cool. Because when you are rank 30 you atleast have a chance. but not when you are fkin rank 6.

I can not remember last time I was actually killed by the stalker. No matter what level I am he is instantly shreded by my 4 forma Boltor Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfVaVOUrCg

So I guess it depends on what weapon you have equipped to deal with him. Loki is funnest though as you can just go invisible and kill him with what ever you have at hand. He spawned during a Nightmare mission for me as well today but Loki fooled him once again. He is kind of relentless when he firsts gets &!$$ed at you. Frequently have him spawn in 3-4 missions within a few hours. After I gotten all his drops he is not that interesting. G3 on the other hand.....

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

Yeah, melee is actually the Stalker's weakest point. All of my kills against him have been in melee, since his Hate isn't quite as powerful as his Dread or Despair, and he doesn't bother using his other abilities if you keep him occupied in melee. He will occasionally try to break the melee deadlock using his Absorb or escape using Slash Dash, but overall he's actually quite manageable if you keep him in close combat range.

Just imagine your satisfaction when you finally start defeating him.

I can defeat him. I find no real satisfaction in it. Like I said, it almost always seems to come down to a single stroke battle. It's a rather joyless affair for me.

So Stalker appeared just now, tried to pull out his Dread.... and got breakdanced into oblivion by my Kogake before he can even do anything. Managed to scan him as he was pouting about his impossible defeat.

As for what he dropped, OMG, he dropped.... Serration.

Seriously Stalker?