Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glitched Super Xp In New Alad Alert?

AM-Bunny

So I just did the new Alad alert (175k credit one) and spent most the run in Hysteria. Despite this, my Serro got an unreal amount of affinity upon completion. This isn't a display bug either; it was like rank 12 going into the mission, now it's totally maxed out.

serroxp.png

Did this happen to anyone else? I don't even have an affinity booster on.

The only thing I can think of is that I *did* do a lot of parrying with my Serro while I did this mission.

Is it possible that you get xp based on the damage of the attack you parry? And since the base damage of the enemies in the alert is so high it gave lots of xp?

I just did a run with valk like that but didnt get any xp bonus/bug, was using a jaw sword and it didnt even rank up once

so might be linked to the weapon it self maybe? or you just got really lucky

The only thing I can think of is that I *did* do a lot of parrying with my Serro while I did this mission.

Is it possible that you get xp based on the damage of the attack you parry? And since the base damage of the enemies in the alert is so high it gave lots of xp?

I want to test this theory out, but it will have to wait until the next Alert rolls around...