Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

Wow, you guys still can't accept that the past Alad V alerts were the event. How sad. Tried to tell you but you brushed me and others off. I'll try to help you out: Alad V will return with the infested tileset, the new Infested Corpus enemies, and with the reworked J3 Golem.

But some of you are probably going to dismiss this as well.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Wow, you guys still can't accept that the past Alad V alerts were the event. How sad. Tried to tell you but you brushed me and others off. I'll try to help you out: Alad V will return with the infested tileset, the new Infested Corpus enemies, and with the reworked J3 Golem.

But some of you are probably going to dismiss this as well.

lukenottrue_zps04e9e6bd.jpg

BUT WHAR IS EVENT???  I want Hakuna Grakata Wraith...  =(

So, the new event should be coming up soon. That being said, it will include infested. Now, Frost was created during the infested epidemic to keep it in stasis, right? Well, with each event, there's always new elemental mods that also add status chance that can be stacked on the same type of elemental damage or different one. Now, each element was based off the event. The infested pretty much gave a reason for Frost to exist.

Now, my question is, with this next event will we see Ice elemental mods released? I'm really hoping so. It would be cool to see the Ice elemental get some tender loving care. After all, there are two shotgun fire mods and two rifle fire mods. There are two ice pistol mods, yes, but nothing else. 

Seems ice is a little left out here. Anyone else hoping the next event brings in the extra ice mods? It would be nice not only to have extra ice damage, but also to have more status chance. Let's face it, status chance mods other than event mods are pretty damn pitiful. That being said, I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for new cold damage mods!

TL;DR - New event coming up, multiple (stackable) elemental mods for every type except ice. Yes, fire has some, but ice only has the pistol one. 

I'm more interested in what they'll release for a reward, I thought the wraith's would be done after the Gorgon since a full set was released. Now, however, they went and released a wraith syandana. I would really like more vandals to come out, but I'm not opposed to 'dex' series being released. (As in Tenno upgrades to normal weapons in relation to the Dex Furis)

Gee, really? Who ever would have known?

I'm not implying they don't, I'm questioning OP's logic. It seriously makes no sense.

Well, he said there are 2 extra fire mods outside of the normal elemental ones, and ice only has 1, so ice should be released first.

so of the two base elements left, fire and ice, you hear infested and think frost? i bet you weren't here for the closed beta :<

The lore says that Frost was created to keep the infestation epidemic in stasis. Of course fire does the best, but Frost was created solely for the infested in the lore. 

Fire on Primary, Ice on Secondary, Electric on Melee, and Ice is the one that's left out?

There is the Tethra mod set for electric damage, that can be stacked with other electric mods. Fire has more mods than ice. So yeah, I do think Ice is the one that's left out considering that it has the least amount of mods for it. 

eh i honestly think fire is more likely, also fire doesnt have more mods, primaries have fire secondaries have ice and melee have lightning, aside from the event mods every weapon only has one of ea element cept the ones i just mentioned having a second mod of that element.

Well, he said there are 2 extra fire mods outside of the normal elemental ones, and ice only has 1, so ice should be released first.

That's a strange way to look at it, there is technically two more fire mods, but that's because there's more classes of primary weapons. You still can't use more than two at a time.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603