Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

He actualy said he was experimenting on infested and that they were the future... ''OUR'' future.

Now for those who dont have a clue or dont see it, this could mean the arrival of a infested themed frame 

This toghether with the EDO armor which looks like samurai is a new hint for Typhus to come.

Edited by Kuestenjung

Anyone noticed that during this Alert series theres either a room with a glass tank, an Corpus and some kind of infested in it that look like the old J3-Golum or a room where this tank is destroyed and the infested creature has escaped? J3 is gonna strike back :)

Alad-V is infected.Left arm is infested!

One Alad V is infested. Seeing as he said "I know how many lives I have left", one could assume that he figured out how the Grineer clone themselves en masse. Has access to vast funds (Corpus), BOW (biological weaponry, Infested) and cloning (Grineer)? He's the final boss of the internet. And Warframe. But the internet too.

One Alad V is infested. Seeing as he said "I know how many lives I have left", one could assume that he figured out how the Grineer clone themselves en masse. Has access to vast funds (Corpus), BOW (biological weaponry, Infested) and cloning (Grineer)? He's the final boss of the internet. And Warframe. But the internet too.

I think the Twin Queens have already claimed right as the Final Boss of warframe O.o

I think the Twin Queens have already claimed right as the Final Boss of warframe O.o

I would hope so, we haven't even seen them yet and they're just as much of a threat as Salad over there.

Edited by MageMeat

I would hope so, we haven't even seen them yet and they're just as much of a threat as Salad over there.

They rule over whole Grineer faction. Salad's not even a Chairman (thanks to us). I assume he'll be just a warm-up when/ if we get to fight the Twins...

I think something new to Alad V is coming soon, the current Suspicious Shipment is at Adrastea, Jupiter is beside Alad V's location, Themisto, Jupiter.

Do you think something his happening to Alad V?

What is happening to Alad V?

Post bellow.

Edited by QUEAZYBRUSH

What is happening to Alad V... hm... what could it be....

HE'S TURNING INTO A FRIKKIN INFESTED!!! >_<

Damn, I just can't wait to see where this is going....

and it's still so long till wednesday DX

Edited by WEREsandrock

What is happening to Alad V... hm... what could it be....

HE'S TURNING INTO A FRIKKIN INFESTED!!! >_<

Damn, I just can't wait to see where this is going....

and it's still so long till Wednesday DX

alad v possibly turning into the j3-golem monsters