Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

Every event, from the very first one, the fusion moa, had a forum post saying what was happening and such.

Do you really think they made a special alert with new voice acting, animations, map tiles, enemy damage scaling, and gave out big rewards on each alert for S#&$s and giggles?  The alerts are the event.  There's no rule saying they have to make a thread and a point system for every single weekend event :|

Edited by Aggh

Sorry to break it to you all, but I asked that question to DERebbeca and unfortunately this is the weekend event, I was very disappointed also when she answered me.

I don't doubt that this is part of the event, I just hope this isn't all of it.  At some point I bet we'll be given at least a little bit of an explanation even if that just happens to be a slightly altered last alert.

Sure this isn't the event? They said it'd be a weekend long event, and so far we've gotten a ton of alerts. Pretty sure this is the weekend long event. Any event that comes now won't really be weekend long, now will it?

Afaik DE only said we should keep the weekend free for lots of great stuff, nothing about an event.

1. @rebbford So the alerts are the big deal weekend event then?

2.  Favorite 

More

More

@rebbford Considering the hype you guys gave it at least to me it's quite disappointing and quite a let down.Sorry but gotta be honest

here is my tweet conversation with DERebecca hope it comes through

Wow I feel like redtext is moking us again =P

This is the whole Event,just some boring alerts with slightly better Stuff the whole weekend long.

There will be nothing else,especially not a fight against Infested AladV (which only has this infestation on his shoulder for decoration)

What a waste of a event,nothing special about it

Kinda strange isn't it?

I guess there won't be any ponys either =P (or Kubrows... wait a sec)

Wow I feel like redtext is moking us again =P

This is the whole Event,just some boring alerts with slightly better Stuff the whole weekend long.

There will be nothing else,especially not a fight against Infested AladV (which only has this infestation on his shoulder for decoration)

What a waste of a event,nothing special about it

Kinda strange isn't it?

I guess there won't be any ponys either =P (or Kubrows... wait a sec)

Oh... uhm...