Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Enemies

-ODIN-Bibimbap

Please.... Hellion or the energy leeching Ancient anyday... oh and don't forget that stupid drone which has superhigh armour and just explodes when you try and shoot it...

Hellion because- Just flies and shoots rockets, knocking you down, when trying to get back up, gets knocked back down again... .-. or is it just me...

Ancient because- Just cause... can't even see how much health I have left when my HUD display goes full retard...

Drone because- well, because he has superhigh armour (for me anyway) and doesnt let you kill him...

Magnetic Eximus and Grineer Commander.

Both of which have abilities that are pretty much impossible to avoid if you are in range of them, and leave you incredibly vulnerable.

Everything else in the game can be played around in one way or another.

let's see. the 'worst' Enemies.

Rollers are quite annoying, but they're more of a nuisance.

Oxpreys can be annoying at higher Level, since they do have an alarming amount of Health.

but probably one of the worst things, is Seekers, since their Kraken is still OP as f*ck. a Trash Unit that singlehandedly out Damages the entire Grineer force on his own. doesn't even give good XP to compensate, just a Trash Unit that outperforms every single Enemy in the game, even outperforming most Bosses.

Ballista and Sniper Crewman are also annoying, but in a different way. every time i see one, i'm infuritated. why? THEY'RE USELESS. they Damage nothing, they hit nothing, and they die at the drop of a hat. trained Snipers apparently can't hit the ground if they tried, but dudes with SMG's that are just general grunts shoot spot on target.

riiiiight.

Edit:

oh, Leaders too? hm. obviously Magnetic Leaders are quite annoying. the lack of telegraphing makes them not very fun to have as an Enemy. generally no avoiding it happening, rather noticing the Enemy exists, but it's already too late.

the Fire Leaders can also be annoying, since that large Fire Explosion knocks you down unless you block it. but! i actually like that. i approve of that one wholeheartedly.

Toxin Leaders are horrible if i don't notice them quickly, but i have plenty of warning to get away, so i'm also pretty okay there.

Edited by taiiat

Most annoying eh? Hmmmm....

The ones that can't make up their minds, "ima gonna take cover ... errr no... err yep... err no." 

The ones who go round and round in circles. 

The ones who hides themselves in walls, floors, etc and freaking shoot us.

LOL, you guys don't even know about rollers, man. They have been nerfed. They were 10x worse before.

But yeah worst enemies....

Scorpion. Why? Because they seem to have tracking hooks and also 'cause I can't do anything at all except be dragged.

Energy Leech types(actually leech types in general). Why? Beacuse giving them an aura, but no discernable range to their leeching ability is not cool.

Ancients(to an extent) Why? Because they apparently have laser guided arms that hit faster than the speed of light. Did I also mention they can't be parried for some reason. Blocked occasionally, but not parried.

Shield Lancers. Why? Because they seem to have mastered telekenesis, what with their knocking you down, then waving their shield like they hit you.

Sargus Ruk Why?  Because he's invunlerable except for the 3 occasionally vulnerable parts on his body. Also because he has a fire blast that hits you anywhere on the screen.

Enemies in general. Why? They have extremely lacking AI and are mostly just bullet sponges.

Disruptor Ancients.

I don't know how they do it, but they somehow will manage to tag me while they are 3/4 through the animation of getting knocked to the ground. Hell... they'll sometimes manage to tag me without one of their arms actually extending out to touch me.

Grineer Commanders are pretty bullS#&$, though. For whatever reason, your Warframe will stand still and slowly look around for no real reason. They can also chain-Switch Teleport through multiple rooms you if multiple ones have spawned.