Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Would Win In A Friendly Fight?

-ODIN-Bibimbap

Say if all the Warframe had minds of their own, they know themselves inside and out... who would win a fight?

You have to factor in all the things like if Rhino uses his skin Loki and Ash can simply disappear...

If doing this seriously, all abilities, no mods, full energy at start, which frame has the fastest casting aoe ability, does it stun, which frame has next fastest... etc.

Then consider, if the frames know this going into the fight, then the fastest aoe frames become the priority targets, with any frame with an interrupting ability goes for them.

Recur this thinking a few generations and you have your answer.

Loki seems a good bet, assuming it survives the initial few seconds, although trinity is also a contender if it can get Link activated.

To be honest, it is just as you said, who ever casts the fastest AoE skill, is essentially going to have the upper advantage.

^ no mods sorry :( then it would just be a competition about who knows the most and best mods...

But in this game, "Skills" and "Abillities" are also mods. So what.... fight with guns and sword purely?

Male frames have reach but female frames have flexibility.

I think it would be a fairly even.....fight

Mass Effect Much?

I'm pretty sure Mag's shield polarize could reck anyone's S#&$. Also magnetic damage.

Its near-instant cast time along with pull/crush it wouldn't end well for others.

Only problem I can see is Trinity's link, but I don't know how that affects Mag's abilities.

Edited by Ionus

your all wrong, the answer is Ash, the answer is always Ash, on the odd occasion it is not Ash, it is blade storm, performed, you guessed it, by Ash, 

laters

Monk

Dear Monk,

This isn't a court of law nor are you the captain of a ship sailing to unknown lands. You can stop signing your posts, Columbus.

Seriously, we can see your name just fine on the upper border of your post.

Edited by TheAlfax

I'd say Ash, the teleportation to movement, smokescreen for stealth, shirukens for ranged offense and recently-added Shadow Clone No Jutsu to outnumber enemies just give him a heavy advantage over any other frame.

For all the people saying loki, invis dosnt help much vs an aoe that would hit regardless if you was invis or not. Like embers world on fire or volts overload.

Im going to vote for valk cant die due to the ult and she has 3 skills to keep targets in melee range

You neglect the fact that Loki was not in the range of the AoE, but rather hiding out some far away distance waiting for everyone else to kill each other first. Then he sneak attacks the remaining enemy.

You neglect the fact that Loki was not in the range of the AoE, but rather hiding out some far away distance waiting for everyone else to kill each other first. Then he sneak attacks the remaining enemy.

More like after all the fighting it becomes a stalemate.

Loki's Radial Disarm drains Warframes of their energy.

They would have to rely on their guns to kill him.

Assuming that they don't carry explosive weapons, Loki would win.

It also disables primaries and secondaries for 2 seconds, I think. Loki could possibly swoop down whoever held an explosive device during that time.

you dont need to see to make magnets make a guy stuck to the floor

she can't stick people to the floor. All she does is pull things towards her. Although tactical wise that sounds suicidal in a real fight. What if Excalibur just released swords from his body as she did that before she had the chance to make use of other ability that would make the swords hit him instead?