The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

it might be NYX , chaos is a Nyx thing  now if they had said Radial Primed now that would be Loki , just saving folks from a heart attack later .

bro it wont help saying it ... they wont listen anyway cause they are like cultists ...

anyway

i still think it is Loki though because of the helmet at 0:12 in the video

I think we are still a couple weeks to a month away from release though, if they are trying to not overlap their 90 day bonuses from the Prime Access packs.

Or maybe they don't care about that, who knows...

It's coming today.

Just so you're all aware... precisely because it seems to be Loki that there's the chance that at the last moment he switch-teleports with... say... Nyx.

You never know.

Remember that teaser site for U13, and then DE had to delay it for a week? If an unintentional tease after the tease was bad, imagine an intentional one...

*sees the Void loose over the Forums*

Edited by NightmareT12

bro it wont help saying it ... they wont listen anyway cause they are like cultists ...

anyway

i still think it is Loki though because of the helmet at 0:12 in the video

It's not a cult. It's religion. Hail Loki!

;)

Why is it either "love" or "hate" for Loki in here though? I like Loki, he's fun to use, but I don't use him more than any other frame I have (but then I have 12 or so of them). I just "like" Loki, and nothing wrong with that. The reason I think Loki is a good Prime this time, is because it gives us diversity - we need a good stealth prime, it just feels like the right time to me. I would have been happy with any prime though.

I can't understand all this love\hate thing...

Why not just love all the frames coming...

Enjoy all the new things that DE prepare and work on

I just don't care if its Loki, Nyx, Saryn.. whateva

It just a new awsome addition to the game. JUST ENJOY IT!!!