The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your "special" Avatar

Psycho1848

Won't happen, esp. since they're charging money for avatars atm

Why not charge money for custom avatars? The max right now is 30. (or more if you get prime access and actually bother to use the avatar)

Why not 40p or 45?

The thing is, it's not really a matter of whether or not they can/are charging for avatars, nor is it exactly the answer. It boils down to the fact that it is far, far easier to regulate exactly what images are used as said avatars when you restrict the choices to a select few that are purchasable and deny the ability to upload custom avatars.

I'm 18+ and practically live on the internet.

It's 18+ and very Japanese. You are better off not knowing.

I'm almost 20 and I don't even know if I wanted to know what that masterpiece of the deranged is.

It's definitely one of the stranger things I've come across on the internet...

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee

It's 18+ and very Japanese. You are better off not knowing.

I'm 18+ and practically live on the internet.

I'm almost 20 and I don't even know if I wanted to know what that masterpiece of the deranged is.

It's definitely one of the stranger things I've come across on the internet...

See, internet does this; I wanna know and I don't. I'm curious but we all know curiousity is no good, sometimes.

Sauce pls

The character in particular is called Chrome.  The game she is in is Monster Girl Quest, a three-part hentai game with a surprisingly good story and soundtrack.  It's a monster girl, femdom, shota game whose characters and scenes can range from excellent to downright disgusting.  I highly recommend it to anyone of legal age who wasn't grossed out or otherwise deterred by what I just said.

Song of Saya picture...

....Oh god why X-X

I know man, I know.

you have great taste, really great taste.

Why thank you sir, always nice to find another MGQ fan.

The character in particular is called Chrome.  The game she is in is Monster Girl Quest, a three-part hentai game with a surprisingly good story and soundtrack.  It's a monster girl, femdom, shota game whose characters and scenes can range from excellent to downright disgusting.  I highly recommend it to anyone of legal age who wasn't grossed out or otherwise deterred by what I just said.

That made me laugh pretty hard.

Oh you.

I think I might use this as an avy:

m77zv6.jpg

a three-part hentai game with a surprisingly good story 

LMAO. No. Not even close. Here is the story in a nutshell.

"The monsters are bad, except no not really, the angels are actually bad and the monsters are misunderstood"

Even by H-game standards, the story is cliche and quite lackluster. Every "twist" is guessable even before it gets foreshadowed, and the setting itself is heavily based on one of the artists own preexisting settings (Monster Girl Encyclopedia). I will say it did have good dialog though. I'm not saying its a bad game (If you are in to that sort of thing), but it's story is nowhere near as good as the fans claim.

LMAO. No. Not even close. Here is the story in a nutshell.

"The monsters are bad, except no not really, the angels are actually bad and the monsters are misunderstood"

Even by H-game standards, the story is cliche and quite lackluster. Every "twist" is guessable even before it gets foreshadowed, and the setting itself is heavily based on one of the artists own preexisting settings (Monster Girl Encyclopedia). I will say it did have good dialog though. I'm not saying its a bad game (If you are in to that sort of thing), but it's story is nowhere near as good as the fans claim.

Perhaps I'm simply biased after being enthralled by it for almost three years, being part of the exact demographic the game was made for.  

I can't disagree with what you say, but I wasn't expecting the story to be what it was when I downloaded it out of curiosity.

Well... thanks God we do not have custom avatars on these forums.

To be on topic, my avatar will most likely be something like paladin or WH40K space marine/inquisitor/whatever-else-imperium-uses slaying something anime/pony/anything-else-I-don't-like. Ideal example:

dreadnought_tearing_pinkie_pie_apart.png

99% some moderator found it offensive, so I'd switched to another avatar with the same theme, and then we'd finally come to something neutural... or I'd have been banned.

So yeah, thank gods it won't happen. I hope it won't.

Well... thanks God we do not have custom avatars on these forums.

To be on topic, my avatar will most likely be something like paladin or WH40K space marine/inquisitor/whatever-else-imperium-uses slaying something anime/pony/anything-else-I-don't-like. Ideal example:

dreadnought_tearing_pinkie_pie_apart.png

99% some moderator found it offensive, so I'd switched to another avatar with the same theme, and then we'd finally come to something neutural... or I'd have been banned.

So yeah, thank gods it won't happen. I hope it won't.

You gave me a new idea for an avy. I'll just re-size this:

mlfw3290_medium.jpg

I have to admit though. I'd prefer it if we didn't have custom avatars.