Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe & Weapon Concept : Arbalest & Quanta (Archer Warframe & Corpus Arc Blaster)

Rekkou

Arbalestcolor_zpsa9932a5b.jpg

Rework of my old warframe concept. Redesigned and the abilities are also reworked, so the old one won't be accurate anymore. The weapon Quanta, is a corpus arc blaster. A bow like weapon that shoots an arc shaped plasma that can be charged into a more powerful focused shot. I'll write more details about the abilities and weapon stats later on.

Old Arbalest

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158988-rekkous-concept-stash-arbalest-the-archer-added/?p=1940407

I don't really understand the fourth ability, unless it's just like banshee's sonar. This frame does like pretty badass though, i'd definitely use it

It works similar to the one of the mastery test where you follow a light and shoot the glowing orb. Except on this one the orb will stick to enemy's head and move to other enemy after you killed them. After the cap is reached, the orb will explode.

How did you design the concept art?

Nothing really special about it, i use the Red Mage from ff XI as basic design inspiration. Not exactly an archer but it has the right design i'm looking for.

Arbalestdesigninspiration_zps8d397784.pn

how high is the platform

Man these concept including this one are totally awesome

but a girl has to come before da guy

are you sure you won't put a move with increasing range (because it's an archer so it needs range)

...how would the Warframe know where to put the floating platform?

Projected at your reticule

how high is the platform

Man these concept including this one are totally awesome

but a girl has to come before da guy

are you sure you won't put a move with increasing range (because it's an archer so it needs range)

Capped at 10 meters, could be less depending on the ceiling height from the ground you're standing.

The Vector Wind skill already cover that. Projectile Speed will improve the effective range, better accuracy will reduce bullet deviation at long range.

• 5 months later...