The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Haven't Seen A "show Off Your Desktop" Thread In A While, So I Might As Well Start One.

Brynslustafir

Here's mine:

RyqFdat.png

The background is fully animated, btw. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of uploading a video or making a gif. 

Now show me yours.

If you want to make a custom desktop layout like this, download rainmeter. It's free. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Just curious, but do you have this set to "always stay on top"?

because I really wonder why you would have "go to desktop" if it isn't.

"Go to desktop" is a button I edited to take me to a documents folder where I put all the stuff that used to be on my desktop to get rid of clutter and make it look cleaner. 

"Go to desktop" is a button I edited to take me to a documents folder where I put all the stuff that used to be on my desktop to get rid of clutter and make it look cleaner. 

ah, i see. Personally, I use rocketdock for that.

Right now my rainmeter layout is a mess, but i can't be bothered designing my own skins :P

(Especially since I need to consider that I'm using a desktop slideshow, rather than sticking to one desktop)

Edited by Syzodia

ah, i see. Personally, I use rocketdock for that.

Right now my rainmeter layout is a mess, but i can't be bothered designing my own skins :P

(Especially since I need to consider that I'm using a desktop slideshow, rather than sticking to one desktop)

Download a good animated wallpaper and use dreamscene to set it as your background. 

I've tried Rainmeter. It's a little challenging for me to use, lol.

Your desktop looks good, though. Kind of jealous. Anyways, mine is just something my girlfriend doodled a few months ago while she was at work, just saying she loves me. It was the cutest thing, so I had to save it. Q__Q

Hm... Maybe I will try out Rainmeter again. +1, though, OP.