Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Incorporate The Tethra And Cicero Mods Into The Game. De Please Read.

DarkTower7899

Hey a valid opinion.

I respect your opinion and i know you have a point.

but ill disagree and stick to my one :D

Honestly, I can respect that. I said my piece. I can't really rail on someone who is willing to respectfully agree to disagree.

Edit 3: Watchout guys if your opinion disagrees with the majority you automaticly = a internet-tough guy, boring at parties,doge and so on

If your opinion disagrees with the majority, then you should learn to deal with it or find a different community. That's democracy for you. Plus it won't harm you to open your mind to the people disagreeing with you, instead of bunkering down in your original statement.

Waiting for more edits.

Edit 3: Watchout guys if your opinion disagrees with the majority you automaticly = a internet-tough guy, boring at parties,doge and so on 

Had nothing to do with you disagreeing with the majority. It had more to do with you being a jerk about it.

And the entire reasoning behind your stance being $&*^ish to begin with.

Edited by TheAscendedOne

Had nothing to do with you disagreeing with the majority. It had more to do with you being a jerk about it.

And the entire reasoning behind your stance being $&*^ish to begin with.

read edit 2 i did say that came out $&*^ish but i think i have a point.

and do you really think that nobody will be unhappy about the mods if they made them drops? 

people who have jobs would be unhappy because some of them could not scan the plants required for the event because of the whole daytime - nighttime different plants thing 

i agree they should bring them back eventually but make it damn hard as fck because they deserve to be rare.

people who have jobs would be unhappy because some of them could not scan the plants required for the event because of the whole daytime - nighttime different plants thing

Wouldn't those people be happy then to have the chance to get them somewhere else and not only on the trade channel for outrageous prices?

Me just thinking.

Edited by MeduSalem

i agree they should bring them back eventually but make it damn hard as fck because they deserve to be rare.

That's a reason in support of bringing them back. Not in opposition of it.

Also, I participated in the event up into making the lapis antitoxin (or whatever the 25% one was, that you needed a full team of to complete the event). I held on to it so that friends could complete theirs and we could complete the event together. They bailed on it. I missed the event rewards. I deserve another chance at them.

And bringing them back "hard as fck" is still bringing them back and is still in line with everything people have been asking for. Unless you intend to add some $&*&*#(%& competitive stipulation (like the top 100 scorers thing that Primed Chamber had), because that form of exclusivity was bloody awful back then and should never be reinforced. 

Honestly many people got those mods without even scanning one plant. They just joined a vermilion toxin run and got what they needed. But that's a moot point, honestly the opinion they shouldn't be re-released is moot since every mod other than Primed Chamber has came back into drop pools.

Now as for the topic at hand the where is a good question. I kind of agree of adding them to the missions that fit the event they are from but I think that'd lose its feeling for the earth one, they might put it in interception to give people a reason to finally play it even though that was part of Tethra.

Another solution would for it to be added to a new mission type when they roll one of those out or possibly when dark sectors get expanded and more mission types are added to them.

Also, I participated in the event up into making the lapis antitoxin (or whatever the 25% one was, that you needed a full team of to complete the event). I held on to it so that friends could complete theirs and we could complete the event together. They bailed on it. I missed the event rewards. I deserve another chance at them.

really ? thats why you missed it? could you not find a squad in recruiting chat ? there was also a 100% one for solo players if you were too cool for  recruiting chat so really its your fault you missed it.

yes make it hardd asss fck like only a dozen people get it a day that hard because if people can farm it easy then it becomes worthless...theres way too much worthless stuff in the game

And bringing them back "hard as fck" is still bringing them back and is still in line with everything people have been asking for. Unless you intend to add some $&*&*#(%& competitive stipulation (like the top 100 scorers thing that Primed Chamber had), because that form of exclusivity was bloody awful back then and should never be reinforced.

Also worth mentioning is the strun wraith. If you were a highly ranked player back in the day, then I bet that event was a breeze, but if you were a rookie that died during the mission? bye bye! GG! WP! YOLO! Only one chance to get it right.

I believe that DE have already learned not to create such an event, and yet it's another reason to bring it back so everyone would have a fair chance.

Also worth mentioning is the strun wraith. If you were a highly ranked player back in the day, then I bet that event was a breeze, but if you were a rookie that died during the mission? bye bye! GG! WP! YOLO! Only one chance to get it right.

I believe that DE have already learned not to create such an event, and yet it's another reason to bring it back so everyone would have a fair chance.

Honestly, I can't comment on that for lack of knowledge on just how hard that event would be for a new player.

I got it on the first try. Laggy host made the enemy AI $&*&*#(%& and we just breezed through it. Didn't bother touching it again because that iteration of survival was just not fun.

Not like anyone gives a damn about the Strun Wraith. It's an ugly weapon that is viable - but out-performed by Phage and Boar Prime (or, better yet, the Brakk or Detron). It's not like it's a game-changing mod set that is required to run a status-based weapon effectively.

Edit:

"really ? thats why you missed it? could you not find a squad in recruiting chat ? there was also a 100% one for solo players if you were too cool for  recruiting chat so really its your fault you missed it.

yes make it hardd asss fck like only a dozen people get it a day that hard because if people can farm it easy then it becomes worthless...theres way too much worthless stuff in the game"

So some of the best mods in the game would be locked behind a wall so ridiculous that only a dozen out of hundreds of thousands of players could get it each day. This concept is incomprehensibly $&*&*#(%&. Like, thank God you are not making design decisions for any game.

Edited by TheAscendedOne

really ? thats why you missed it? could you not find a squad in recruiting chat ? there was also a 100% one for solo players if you were too cool for  recruiting chat so really its your fault you missed it.yes make it hardd asss fck like only a dozen people get it a day that hard because if people can farm it easy then it becomes worthless...theres way too much worthless stuff in the game

The more rage, the less valid your point is. Unless being a complete d-bag is the only way you know how to get attention?

Edited by DMan128

(edit: wtf... why does formating not work -.-)

I am confused. Why would you play a co-op game if you intend to have things exclusive to an "elite" (call it veterans or whatever). I might even have an issue w the whole "having to buy slots"/trading system if DE did not offer plat for quite cheap prices (compared w/ other games in the sense of time spend to receive the item/rl time to farm the money).

@ Babce

"yes make it hardd asss fck like only a dozen people get it a day that hard because if people can farm it easy then it becomes worthless...theres way too much worthless stuff in the game"

Are you here to have fun or to make virtual money? If it's the later pls go to a nearby stock exchange.

If you want to compete for status or plat or whatever: Buddy you are in the wrong game.

(anyway, you still have the helmets...)

IMO what seperates veteran players from new players is their ability to donate stuff that they have multiple times to help those players get going.

Just my opinion ofc

PS: Srsly... first there are no breaks whatsoever. Then adding them in html adds the breaks but makes the tags disappear inthe preview and afterwards keeps the breaks? random?

Edited by UrMumIsOP