Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Incorporate The Tethra And Cicero Mods Into The Game. De Please Read.

DarkTower7899

As DE has stated in the latest (June 6th) community hot topics they are interested in ways to incorporate these mod sets into the game. Here are a couple of ideas...

1. Mini Bosses

DE has stated that they intend to incorporate mini bosses into the game. I suggest we have them drop some of the less useful ones at 15 and the best ones gradually at 30+. They could also drop Formas, reactors, etc.

2.Containers and Loot chests

Perhaps they could drop from containers and Loot chests. It will make Master Thief, Loot Detector, etc even more useful. They should only be extremely rare drops of course.

3. Tough Baddies

Add them into the general loot pool of all of the harder enemies. The longer you play a mission 15 - 30+ the better your chance to get a drop. Each faction will have they're own unique set. It will help players to play all factions more.

4. Nightmare Missions ***Suggested by Archistopheles.

5. In Alerts***Suggested by (PS4)rafa_elhaadj

General Ideas.

***You could expand the ideas to tie into your mastery rank. The higher your mastery rank the more mods you unlock to be dropped in one of the ways above or some other way. This will make Mastery Rank a little more relevant.

***Nightmare mode in relevant mission types: Earth Sabotage for Cicero. Ceres Hijack for Tethra. ***Suggested by Katinka

So please share some ideas and expand on mine if you like them.

Edited by DarkTower7899

Sorry but i dont want you to have them...

Unique items and mods are the only thing that seperates veterans from new players

Edit : dont wana sound like a $&*^ but i think making them tradable was the kindest they will go on new players without hurting old ones.

Edit 2: Oh boy look at them flame comments lol 

Edit 3: Watchout guys if your opinion disagrees with the majority you automaticly = a internet-tough guy, boring at parties,doge and so on 

Edited by Babce

DE will probably slap it into Nightmare drop tables. Because they are doubles and we'd love more dillution.

I'm guessing this as well, would be nice if they up the ante to only have it drop from Nightmare's specifically in high end zones like Pluto, etc.  Just to make it hardcore.

Sorry but i dont want you to have them...

Unique items and mods are the only thing that seperates veterans from new players

Edit : dont wana sound like a $&*^ but i think making them tradable was the kindest they will go on new players without hurting old ones.

Edit 2: Oh boy look at them flame comments lol 

Yeah lets keep the only mods that make status builds viable restricted to those of us who happened to play WF on a particular weekend.

or do like mini versions of the event. Randomly a mini version of the cicero and tethra event could pop up where you play the mission and get a chance at these mods again. Could be an occasional weekend event or something

Interesting. In a similar vein, weekend versions of the surveillance camera event (or some other event) could pop up with Primed Chamber going to the top scorers (as it did in the past) via Lotus battle pay.

indeed i am 

problem?

such tough

much manliness

very veteran

so keyboard skilz

wow

I'm a "veteran", and I really want everyone to have these mods. A word that once described army veterans, is now used by selfish people wanting to be special.

Deal with it

indeed i am 

problem?

Safe to say I am a "Veteran" of the game, and I see zero problem with newer players receiving the mods now. Every event also gives a cosmetic reward that cannot be obtained again. That is more than enough for the "Look, I was there, and you were not" sentiment in my book. Invisible stats that make enemies die a second or two faster than your squad mates, is hardly any indicator of your "Veteran" status. 

So no, I don't agree with the sentiment of locking player power away behind gates new players can not open. Should a player who showed up for a weekend, spammed a few missions, and then barely logged any time after, be stronger than a player who joined after the event and logged 1000 hours? Simply so the guy who had an active account before him can say "Look, I was there, and you were not"? 

You have cosmetic items that you can use for that purpose, don't advocate hindering player power in a CO-OP game, just so can keep something in your back pocket.

Safe to say I am a "Veteran" of the game, and I see zero problem with newer players receiving the mods now. Every event also gives a cosmetic reward that cannot be obtained again. That is more than enough for the "Look, I was there, and you were not" sentiment in my book. Invisible stats that make enemies die a second or two faster than your squad mates, is hardly any indicator of your "Veteran" status. 

So no, I don't agree with the sentiment of locking player power away behind gates new players can not open. Should a player who showed up for a weekend, spammed a few missions, and then barely logged any time after, be stronger than a player who joined after the event and logged 1000 hours? Simply so the guy who had an active account before him can say "Look, I was there, and you were not"? 

You have cosmetic items that you can use for that purpose, don't advocate hindering player power in a CO-OP game, just so can keep something in your back pocket.

Hey a valid opinion.

I respect your opinion and i know you have a point.

but ill disagree and stick to my one :D