Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cosplay

Coatduck

So i'm going to a convention in August, and we plan to do Warframe cosplays. Not full cosplays, but melee for sure, probably helmets. I'll probably wear a dress with my Trinity Aura helmet, and he's gonna go suit and Nekros.

Anyway I just thought I'd post the first bit of work on the Skana. Basically this is going to be one of the middle sections, and then it's going to be laminated with other sections and then sanded into shape.

Spoiler

Was up late trying to get the printer to work. Don't judge me, I'm half asleep, it's hot as hell in here, I need a shower, and my apartment is a mess because I worked in it all day >.>

PS
I'm London based, so if someone at DE wanted me to drop one off, I could probably build an extra.

Edited by Coatduck

Wrap It Around with duck tape and paint over it :)

Ultimately the plan is to put more layers on and then sand it into shape. Not sure how we're going to finish it yet, probably a layer of PVA glue and then Rotocast so that it doesn't break in 2.3 seconds.

Ultimately the plan is to put more layers on and then sand it into shape. Not sure how we're going to finish it yet, probably a layer of PVA glue and then Rotocast so that it doesn't break in 2.3 seconds.

Is that just a foam cut out?