The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could It Be 14?

Llyssa

As far as I'm concerned DS + Kubrow + Ships were the only things promised with 14.0.

Focus was post 14.0 wasn't it?

It was originally slated for U14, but with them going back to the drawing board, it's quite unknown now.

What if someone watches "The Rebirth" trailer,comes to the warframe booth at E3 and asks,"Hey!!I wanna play along with that doggy.Where can I get it??".

What do you think would the answer of the DE be?? "Around the corner..." ???

At least it's not 2015 like every other non-Nintendo game!

I can already feel the rage deep inside.

That the new primes will be an extreme grind is obvious...there is a reason that DE decided to encrypt the dropchances.

Anyone who still does not realize that should probably take a step back and try thinking about it for a second.

Doubt it.

Not expecting it until we see a "U14 Highlights" video, whether that's next week or next month from now.

...That's right. Its the calling card of a new update. They either drop the day before or the day of the update.

Time will tell. I'm not expecting it to relase today, but call me pleasantly surprised if it does.

I find it odd people keep saying "so much work". Most of what they were showing us, 3 weeks ago, was already done, and needed some minor cosmetics. It's actually a little hard to imagine they'd need a whole month to finish it up.

Until there are any new headlines on DE's homepage giving any hint to an update, I wouldn't get excited anytime soon. Not when its still the week of E3 as well.

If ANYTHING, there will be an event coming soon (Maybe next week) previewing the new tileset that would release for a future update (I.E U14).

Given how they have been releasing updates in the past, we can expect an Event coming up first.