Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4, Void And The Usual

Namacyst

How many of you guys played online games that have loot?

This is standard.

Not sure what were you expecting.

This is a Prime frame it's not a standard frame, you were not going to get him by doing a handful of trips.

No problem with loot games, but is there any reason as to why the loottables are getting longer and longer but the keys at the same time harder and harder to access?

I my opinion the worthless T1 keys should be the most dilluted ones because you drop them the most, and T4 the least dilluted ones because you'll rarely get them. (At least if you are casual player and not a hardcore farmbot)

Edited by MeduSalem

I was really excited about todays update.. but when i saw the Void loot table all i can do is shake my head and say "Nope, not again.. if you don't listen, DE then you will not get my time, money or a thank you".

I will not Grind for a week the same old, boring, always the same Void missions to have a 1 out of 16 chance to get a Loki part i am missing (for example) because i already have everything else and i know it will NOT be fun.

Putting the T4 Key Drops into interception.... the, voted by the community in YOUR Poll, DE... as the worst and most unwanted, crappy, boring mission is just a slap in the face and close to an insult.

All i can say is: You failed again, DE... i will wait until you try again.. maybe next time the game will be fun again.

YES someone who understands me <3

This is standard.

This is a Prime frame it's not a standard frame, you were not going to get him by doing a handful of trips.

How dare we expect rewards for playing the game? Shame on us. We should buy more plat to redeem ourselves!

I don't think you really understand the issue here. These new "tiers" of loot drop mostly stuff everyone has, or stuff that already drops in lower tier instances. That wouldn't be a problem if this was hidden behind a new and interesting grind wall. This is just artificial difficulty with a little rng spread on top. No one's going to have fun getting these drops, but people will do it anyway because they're secretly hoping the game might get better eventually.

I've played since closed beta and believe me, the game won't get better. DE don't want to make the game good. They want a flashy game that's appealing at first glance to make new players fork out money for plat before they realize they've been scammed and quit the game.

This is standard.

It's not about this Game.

It's not about the loot.

Beforeall it's about DE, the developers and the reputation they build over the past year...which they are slowly destroying piece by piece with stuff like this.

Broken promises, ignoring the community, making bad decisions... if we wouldn't care we wouldn't rage that hard.

This is standard.

Oh I'm sorry. I guess I should start playing more MMOs like WoW to learn how a fun and rewarding game should be made

sarcasm

I will not Grind for a week the same old, boring, always the same Void missions to have a 1 out of 16 chance to get a Loki part i am missing (for example) because i already have everything else and i know it will NOT be fun.

Putting the T4 Key Drops into interception.... the, voted by the community in YOUR Poll, DE... as the worst and most unwanted, crappy, boring mission is just a slap in the face and close to an insult.

1 out of 16? lol! You forgot to mention the 0.01% drop rate for all the new parts. Yeah I sure need more akbronco bps DE

How dare we expect rewards for playing the game? Shame on us. We should buy more plat to redeem ourselves!

I don't think you really understand the issue here. These new "tiers" of loot drop mostly stuff everyone has, or stuff that already drops in lower tier instances. That wouldn't be a problem if this was hidden behind a new and interesting grind wall. This is just artificial difficulty with a little rng spread on top. No one's going to have fun getting these drops, but people will do it anyway because they're secretly hoping the game might get better eventually.

I've played since closed beta and believe me, the game won't get better. DE don't want to make the game good. They want a flashy game that's appealing at first glance to make new players fork out money for plat before they realize they've been scammed and quit the game.

Yep im starting to come to the same conclusion....except i havent suffered this since closed beta you have my sympathies dude

Seriously, what IS the point of the T4 keys?

All i get from them is:

They're harder to get, more difficult, yet you only have a .. what? abyssmal low chance of getting some of the new stuff?

Yay (Saying this in a monotome tone) lets get going and put hours upon hours on getting frustrated with the rng-gods, swearing and bleeding till we simply do not care anymore about Warframe.

Why lock stuff behind grindwalls that are as unoriginal as possible?

I could go on forever about how i think that this reeks of bullS#&amp;&#036;, but i still trust you guys, and believe that someday you might do it in a way where i (and most of your other fans) can say: Ok, this is fun, i like to do this.

I mean i do get that you guys want to earn money, but shouldn't the fun stay in the foreground?

Well, the ranting aside, i'll wait and see how this turns out. Who knows.

This is standard.

Age of Wushu has more than twice as much fun stuff to collect across the entire game than Warframe does, it also segregates them to such an extent that you can almost literally farm for a specific thing and not have a chance of getting anything else in the set.

"This is standard" is a coward's dismissal in the face of actual arguments. Actually provide an argument or shut up.

If true:

untitle.JPG

I just spent 4 days farming a stack of t3 keys so I could get the Prime parts I needed. If this is true, I'm walking away from this game, despite the money I just spent; this is the straw that breaks my back.

No problem with loot games, but is there any reason as to why the loottables are getting longer and longer but the keys at the same time harder and harder to access?

I my opinion the worthless T1 keys should be the most dilluted ones because you drop them the most, and T4 the least dilluted ones because you'll rarely get them. (At least if you are casual player and not a hardcore farmbot)

How are the keys getting harder and harder when keys have guaranteed drops?

I dont think you understand the issue, they are not going to hand you loot, man.

Even if you are a person that has everything they are not going to hand you the loot.

The loot has an equal chance to drop for everyone.

Rare loot will always be rare loot.

Age of Wushu has more than twice as much fun stuff to collect across the entire game than Warframe does, it also segregates them to such an extent that you can almost literally farm for a specific thing and not have a chance of getting anything else in the set.

"This is standard" is a coward's dismissal in the face of actual arguments. Actually provide an argument or shut up.

Can to elaborate on what AoW does a bit more. Maybe that system can work for this game.

I'm all for having to play the game and hunt down parts for bad@$$ gear, but this...this will take more effort and enthusiasm than I will ever have in order to get the new prime stuff for "free".

*sigh* I understand they do this to compel people to pay the plat for the shiny new toys we've been waiting for, but I can't justify paying $140 in order to get all the time/RNG locked gear + exclusives.

I guess I'll just do what I've done for all the other Prime items:

Play void at my leisure, maybe get what I need, maybe not...

Wait for prices to go down to a reasonable level in trading - buy missing parts from other players

Build and enjoy shiny "new" toys 2-3 months after release.

Delaying gratification = more money in my pockets...sorry DE I have to be a little responsible

I'm all for having to play the game and hunt down parts for bad@$$ gear, but this...this will take more effort and enthusiasm than I will ever have in order to get the new prime stuff for "free".

*sigh* I understand they do this to compel people to pay the plat for the shiny new toys we've been waiting for, but I can't justify paying $140 in order to get all the time/RNG locked gear + exclusives.

I guess I'll just do what I've done for all the other Prime items:

Play void at my leisure, maybe get what I need, maybe not...

Wait for prices to go down to a reasonable level in trading - buy missing parts from other players

Build and enjoy shiny "new" toys 2-3 months after release.

Delaying gratification = more money in my pockets...sorry DE I have to be a little responsible

It looks like I'm going to have to continue my policy of only caring about months-old content, which is largely fine, I guess. Boy would it ever be nice to have felt better than "fine" about something that recently happened in this game.

i always wonder why they seem to ignore that they have the orikin dericli captur/extermination that have nothing on them (dont said that they are there for the vault survival have one too) they could put someting on them that would have help a little. instead of dumping everything on the new t4

If they're going to load it up with crap like this, they might as well remove keys from the mix entirely. It's not like players will ever get what they want out of tables that bloated anyway.

Can to elaborate on what AoW does a bit more. Maybe that system can work for this game.

Sure.

Age of Wushu is a Martial Arts MMO where the player chooses one of eight schools to learn under and grow as a fighter in a fantasy version of Ancient China. Skills are divided into several groups with the important distinction being Flying Skills, Internal Skill and then the skills belonging to a specific in-game combat style. Progress and level gating are determined by the levels of your School Internal skills of which there are currently 4 tiers, with each one providing ever increasing stat bonuses to the player. The combat style skills have a lot more divisions. The first is the School Styles, which are provided to you by your school, and are the only skills you will get for free. Everything else must be farmed. However there are many segregations in where you can get the other skills. Skills from other Schools are gotten through an in-game PvP event called Script Stealing where everyone else on the server are trying to steal from two randomly selected schools. Everything the school teaches is up for grabs, but separated into pages (5 for combat skills, and three for internals). This means you have a roughly 1/99 chance of getting any specific script page from the school you are stealing from, but if you succeed you do get one, and if you are really good, you can gather 3-4 in a single hour. Other Skills are gotten through specific challenge areas that increase your in-game reputation stat (which determines your seed when opening chests here and in dungeons) and each specific challenge area has a small list of books that drop from that arena, which the game flat out tells you what there. The last place to get skills is dungeons, this is where most of the higher end flying skills drop, and where Boss Skills drop. This is a Martial Arts MMO, most of the bosses you fight are dudes with their own style you can. Boss Skills are rare, they only drop in the hardest versions of the instance (Hell and 'Sura) and require high reputation before they even seed in, but they do behave like the boss' version does (just not with the same numbers).

This is the drop scheme for Age of Wushu. You have three different activities of different scales, all with unique, random rewards that you do have to farm, but in the most extreme cases provide tangible rewards for your activities that change up gameplay when you get them.