Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who Decided Not To Buy Prime Access After Seeing The Patch?

Nightange1

it already is lower...last two prime accesses have given 4500 plat for 140$...this one is less and we got less with it as well.

we didn't even get a laser rifle prime

I like to buy the Prime packs and keep in mind that I'm supporting the game and further development. By receiving plat and exclusive in game stuff, I think of it more as them saying thank you. Though I couldn't help but noticed the plat difference right away, and felt a little cheated. (Though I'm pretty sure the plat was 4300 for the large pack. They also did raise the medium pack from 2100 in the Ember pack to what is now 2625 for both the Rhino and Loki packs.) If you're going to do something like this, stick to a standard please.

As for the T4, I have mixed feelings. I'm a long time player and have a mastery rank of 15 edging on 16. So I've perfected weapons by putting as much as 6 forma's on a weapon. I've gotten to the point where I only use excalibur and purposely restrict my ability usage so I have a greater challenge in the game. So a T4 where I can go back to other more powerful warframes and break out my destructive gear is a thrill for me.

However, RNG has never been a friend of mine. He's actually stomped on my 20 keys, spat on it and laughed as I go tell the principle who just shrugs and points to the trade channel. Now, I enjoy working for my stuff and understand and even encourage making some things harder to get. But a Tier 4 Tower is a place few people like me will be as only 1-2% of players are on my level. I'd prefer a different method for T4, such as adding intercept missions into the Tower Keys for new gear. Then maybe taking the harder things to find in each tower and adding them to the T4 for a slightly higher chance of finding what you're looking for. This means excluding credit and orokin cell rewards.

Sorry, my thoughts are long. I hope other people either agree or come up with other more useful ideas.

Edited by Crimistin

I wanted the Loki Profile Icon pack.......

BUT:

Bo Prime? The heck? Not exactly a very fun weapon.

Wyrm Prime with no stat difference? The heck?

Sentinel Accessories? holy crap I love the ones I already have thank you. THE HECK

No awesome as hell syandana? THE HECK

Too many downsides to want to buy this Prime Access

I wanted the Loki Profile Icon pack.......

BUT:

Bo Prime? The heck? Not exactly a very fun weapon.

Wyrm Prime with no stat difference? The heck?

Sentinel Accessories? holy crap I love the ones I already have thank you. THE HECK

Too many downsides to want to buy this Prime Access

You don't pay a penny for any of those though. Only price in the pack is coming from Platinum.

You don't pay a penny for any of those though. Only price in the pack is coming from Platinum.

you could take a look at previous Prime Access for comparison though.

Misa Prime Syandana? Holy S#&$ that is one bloody good syandana. Glaive Prime? Beautiful!

Noru Prime Syandana? Good too. And wow I see a Distilling Extractor Prime? And is that Boltor Prime <333

And then you take a look at Loki's Prime Access.

you could take a look at previous Prime Access for comparison though.

Misa Prime Syandana? Holy S#&$ that is one bloody good syandana. Glaive Prime? Beautiful!

Noru Prime Syandana? Good too. And wow I see a Distilling Extractor Prime? And is that Boltor Prime <333

And then you take a look at Loki's Prime Access.

Now that is only your opinion. I don't compare packs with each other since i buy them if i need plat. Only thing i would pay for just to get it is Misa Prime, which was a big no because how it was locked behind huge paywall.

Now that is only your opinion. I don't compare packs with each other since i buy them if i need plat. Only thing i would pay for just to get it is Misa Prime, which was a big no because how it was locked behind huge paywall.

'I buy them if i need plat'

Now that is 'only your opinion' too. Maybe you're one of the few that's not so into exclusives and great side rewards, but I actually consider all of what I'm getting for my money, not just explicit in-game platinum. And people who aren't as lax with their money probably think the same.

Your forgetting the bundled platinum with the prime pack. I guarantee if they either removed platinum entirely from the pack (or at least decreased the amount) it would be much cheaper.

In fact, DE just do that. Just lower the amount of platinum you give in the prime packs so it can be cheaper. I guarantee you'll get more sales that way.

They ARE lower and it ISN'T cheaper...

I purchased it anyways. Sometimes it may not look appealing, but they did put a decent amount of work into it all the same. Updates aren't free to make. I've been playing for a long time now, and can make exceptions since I like DE and Warframe. Sometimes you need to take a really bad s*** before you can take a really good s***, if you know what I mean.

I purchased it anyways. Sometimes it may not look appealing, but they did put a decent amount of work into it all the same. Updates aren't free to make. I've been playing for a long time now, and can make exceptions since I like DE and Warframe. Sometimes you need to take a really bad s*** before you can take a really good s***, if you know what I mean.

Know. Because I generally don't take any s***.

Didnt log on yet.(in game)

I did get the prime package since I dont have the time to farm.

What exactly happened in the patch? I didn't read it.

They added T4 Keys and instead of relieving the dilution, they made it worse by adding copies of parts you can already get from other keys. I'd be a little bit more "ok" with it had they put loki's parts in multiple places too, but they didn't...

Edited by Kibbols123

They added T4 Keys and instead of relieving the dilution, they made it worse by adding copies of parts you can already get from other keys. I'd be a little bit more "ok" with it had they put loki's parts in multiple places too, but they didn't...

So basically it's terrible that they did this with stuff that you (but not necessarily everyone else) already has.  Good to know :|

In the mean time I'm pretty sure some people are thankful there are keys that are easier to get that have rhino prime chasis and boltor prime bp.

Edited by Aggh

So basically it's terrible that they did this with stuff that you (but not necessarily everyone else) already has.  Good to know :|

In the mean time I'm pretty sure some people are thankful there are keys that are easier to get that have rhino prime chasis and boltor prime bp.

I don't have that stuff... I only have a couple of primes in total, boar prime and frost prime. I've tried to get others, but it never happened because of this horrible dilution.

EDIT:

I'm not saying having some more isn't a bad thing, the bad part is they added WAY too much. Look at the droptables.

Edited by Kibbols123

I don't have that stuff... I only have a couple of primes in total, boar prime and frost prime. I've tried to get others, but it never happened because of this horrible dilution.

And having an easier to farm key for farming those parts doesn't help at all?

Well, this is gonna be a dumb question since I've been around for a little over a year now, but what's this drop "dilution" everybody keeps bringing up?

I bought the last prime access in full, but I haven't had a whole helluva lot of time to play lately. So a lot of this is new to me. Sorry again for the lame question.

Well, this is gonna be a dumb question since I've been around for a little over a year now, but what's this drop "dilution" everybody keeps bringing up?

I bought the last prime access in full, but I haven't had a whole helluva lot of time to play lately. So a lot of this is new to me. Sorry again for the lame question.

Dilution? Go and take a look at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

You'll notice that a *lot* of the items (69, to be exact - not counting Forma) appear more than once and that a lot of the reward lists for one particular type of mission are very long. There are 83 unique items (again, not counting Forma), which means that there are 1.8 times as many prime parts and blueprints in that list as there should be.

My dog put a lot of effort into S#&amp;&#036;ting on my carpet when it was a puppy. I still kicked it outside asap and cleaned up the mess. You can NEVER let them think that even a single bad S#&amp;&#036; is acceptable. Otherwise they keep on doing it.

People have been supporting DE constantly inflating grind wall thinking, "They worked hard on it, maybe the next patch will be the one where they start working on the things that will make Warfarm an actual game. I will support them." So now they think it's ok to just keep building the grind wall and pumping out uninspired weapons into an already bloated codex. Instead of doing what they should have been doing, fixing bugs and working on the story.

+1

DE have REALLY 'jumped the shark' with this one..     

The 'Hype train' hasn't crashed, its gone off the tracks, ran over a schoolyard of special needs children, hit a busload of nuns before finally stopping, wedged inside a nuclear reactor... and then exploded.

The straw that broke the camels back? 

$50 U.S for a Sugatra and a Sentinel Pack [$110 Value!!!]     That's FIVE HUNDRED PLATINUM EACH for a COSMETIC.

Disgusted.

That's only if you don't count the 2 90 day boosters. My clanmate did the math and it's actually a good deal just for those two.

To combat the RNG behind RNG thing I'd rather spend a couple of hours in Trade Chat rather than spend days maybe even weeks obtaining what I want, which I did, all told my Loki Prime cost me about 303 plat which is about $20 american. All the rest I'll get little by little by trade as well.