Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Fun Again...

(PSN)friedricetheman

I am writing this in gratitude to the development team behind Warframe.

Thank you for making warframe fun again.

The Trinity rebalancing was way over due as I hardly touched my trinity after playing her for a few times. There was not much point in playing a support frame that can CC, Nuke and provide God Mode (pre-rebalancing Trinity).

Then, came the Nova rebalancing. Before the balance changes, my Nova is not even forma'd once and it still wrecked T3 anything. I got bored and shelfed her for Saryn (which everyone thought was a horrible frame).

Now, I have my Nova forma'd twice and she is indeed fragile. Really fitting of her Glass Cannon status now.

Even my Trinity have been forma'd three times after the changes to be build as a thinking man's support frame. No more mindless '4', then '3' and then shoot your foot with an Ogris, Penta or Stug..

So, keep up the good work and please continue rebalancing the other frames so that I can finally give them another go.

Ps - I love to experiment with new builds and the rebalancing exercise has opened up new possibilities for me.

Pps - The real value of Trinity lies in her Link and Blessings. Energy Vampire is overrated. You can bring 50+ Energy restores which does the same thing faster.

They are indeed doing a great job at balancing the warframes :P I didn't like the new bladestorm at first but with each fix they release for it, it just feels more and more natural. Now Ive started to love it.

+1

Nova is by far better now and enjoyable with the

"fast" and "slow" mprime

It's funny how many -power Novas I've seen on Pluto DS. There was one squad where it was 3 Novas and a Rhino Prime. Needless to say, it was all over very fast.

I didn't know Energy Restores gave you 184 Energy all at once

Plus it doesn't take resources to build, I also wouldn't say it's faster, it also doesn't require you to stay within a certain area to obtain it's benifits.

Edited by NevanChambers

Personally I welcome the balance changes theyonce again give life to the team dynamic of the game. That being said, I don't think the only changes to the frames should be scaling and tweaks to how the powers work. Just saying they could mess up a build that has multiple forms invested in it.

I'm glad to see threads like this.

Yes, them adjusting Trinity so she can't dish out Mario Starman crutches constantly was a very good thing.

Nova's adjustment was very good. I'm able to actually get kills for bonus objective now, rather than Nova killing every enemy in the room instantly. 

Then, came the Nova rebalancing. Before the balance changes, my Nova is not even forma'd once and it still wrecked T3 anything. I got bored and shelfed her for Saryn (which everyone thought was a horrible frame).

It's amusing how no one realized that Saryn was a stronger nuker even before the Nova nerf.

Even my Trinity have been forma'd three times after the changes to be build as a thinking man's support frame. No more mindless '4', then '3' and then shoot your foot with an Ogris, Penta or Stug..

It's still there; now you just explode yourself first and then 4 and 3.  Preferably with a different, powerful explosive to Link.  Only difference is that you have fewer slots to play with now and you might mess up and kill yourself if you don't have enough energy. 

Edited by RealPandemonium

I hate the new Blessing. It's not a blessing, it's a damn gamble. And most Trinity users are unsurprisingly bad a gambling.^^'

I stopped trusting most Trinity users with my "life" (not that I did before anyway^^). The only ones I trust are those I have played with for a long time. And even that trust has its limits.

It's still there; now you just explode yourself first and then 4 and 3.  Preferably with a different, powerful explosive to Link.  Only difference is that you have fewer slots to play with now and you might mess up and kill yourself if you don't have enough energy. 

Yup. So much for the "no more Penta+B+L" ... I still see it a lot. Except sometimes they kill themselves now. How I am supposed to trust THESE guys?^^'

P.S : Blessing needed a rework. Now it needs... another rework.^^'