Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Think Stalker Should Drop His Helmet?

Krion112

Stalker is a unique warframe on its own if DE ever releases any parts on the Stalker I rather it be the FULL Warframe.

I hope DE eventually makes his body more unique...to go with its helmet, as well as possess his own abilities, even if not releases to us... If not, then I rather he is kept as it is, shrouded in mystery...

Yet would not mind the Cyclops glow he has in his helmet or his shadow/darkness aura…

I think his a Specter Clone/double of a unnamed warframe that DE might release in the future… that controls darkness, shadows and nightmares or something in does lines…but I don’t think it will be the Stalker himself, his own entity now…

Push over, I don’t think so, as he scales not base on the Warframe players are running the mission but of the level mission itself… If you kill him that fast it’s only because your running low lv alerts… with Max mods while leveling weapons/warframe or a MAX warframe all together…

Why don’t you try to take him alone with a starting warframe… in a high lv mission alert… he one shot you for sure…

If the system on how the Stalker scales had to do with how powerful your weapon is… well let’s just say there be a lot of QQ out there right now posting in the forums…

But hey like you said its a matter of opinion, so to my opionion is; "if its not the whole warframe thing NO, let DE leave it as it is."

Edited by 0zryel

-Snip-

Actually, most of the people prior to these arguments were arguing how he's a unique enemy. That's the end of it, and in truth there's nothing unique about him in comparison to all the other enemies we end up in conflict with.

I don't want the Stalker's helmet BECAUSE he's a pushover, I want it because I like its design. I don't care about him, I just want his helmet. That's the problem with that. It seems the secondary argument is "Oh, people just want it because they want to look like stalker," For me, that's not the case, I just think his helmet is cool. For other people out there? Sure, but why can't they be allowed to do that either? Doesn't hurt anyone else.

As though I even care what you do involving other people. I customize my Warframes to my liking, and not to impress anyone else.

By the way, I'm not like truly fighting this because I REALLY want it, it's mostly a question of why. I want to see what people can argue, and so far there's no legitimate reasoning we couldn't get his helmet. (People have given me so far, only really opinionated answers as though the Stalker were anything special, but how special is he truly?)

-Snip-

Yeah, because sniping him down on Ceres is really a low level. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if he had the chance to hit me, I would've gone down in one shot as well, but by the time he's even up and going, I've already shot him dead. And that's not unique; every other high-level enemy has the chance to shoot me first and win, but they don't. And just to tell you, his rank does scale based upon how powerful your highest rank weapon is and how high of level the mission you're in is.

If Stalker was just using a clone of a Warframe we could get later, I don't know. I might like it, but really I only want his helmet, not his Warframe.

some stuff

And there's no reason to allow players to get it either, so it's a stalemate. Again, it's an arbitrary decision that doesn't affect anything. That said, why bother the devs with this when there are way more important things that need to be fiddled with.

That will make the stalker a laughing stock and besides some helps look really awesome without the stalkery effect towards it............................. like my locust helm for my ash it looks the most badass out of all my frames with Ember Primes helmet in second

Instead of the helmet, I could think of something that would be even better (I could see some a-hole trolling other players with that, making them think the stalker's here, coloring themselves like him and such "STALKER, oh wait, it's just that a-hole [insert user name here],").  From what I've observed the stalker has both Excalibur and Nyx's powers (mainly slash dash and absorb), plus an extra teleport ability used by Vor and other cheap @$$ bosses and a power disabling ability.

what if the stalker dropped that extra teleport ability that could be equipped on Nyx or Excalibur and a blueprint that allows the helmets and powers of both frames to be interchangeable.  It could solve the issue of players that want a female Excalibur or a male Nyx (not sure who wants a male Nyx, but hey this would solve it if it came up).  we could also have some neat combinations of nyx's powers with Excalibur's.  or we could have a male or female stalker power build (partially why the helmet would be a bad idea, unless it was on Nyx.  That would be cool IMO)

I Disagree.

If i would see any Tenno wearing it, i'd kill him myself for that

Stalker is the one who hunts our own, kills them without mercy, yet you all would like to wear his face that reminds us of those who were killed by him without mercy and honor

Also im not sure how you would like to get his helmet when he doesnt die after all, either he gets KO'd or just runs away.

Edited by Victimus

• 1 month later...

To use his helm no but .... idea what if every boss or enemy would drop parts of their armour and u could reassemble them as decorations for ur ship

Like a trophy room

now that deserves a thread for itself trust me it will become hot very quickly