Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do People Have Against Red + Black Colour Set-Ups?

you could be super edgy and throw in a third color! *GASP*

Darker red or a lighter black?

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, when people use Jet black it makes things look dull and removes shape; and the combination of jet black and blood red is the edgiest colour wombo combo in the world.

The only colour scheme that bothers me more than red and black is..

Red and yellow, I've seen so many players that look like:

ronald-mcdonald1.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

I've noticed that people seem to have some kind of problem with red and black frames, mainly because it's "overdone".

On Ps4, I hardly even see black and red frames. You can't blame people for using the setup, it DOES look cool you gotta admit.

Because people hate. So don't bother with them.

One of the first thing I did when I started to play this game was recolour my first Excalibur (pre-reset times) using black and red (and white sometimes). 
I use it since more than 1 year and don't give a F*** about what people say or think. These are my colours, full stop. 

And, however, I prefear to see only black and red Warframes instead of clowns coloured with yellow, purple, blue, green and hundreds of other colours like at circus. 

Bonus points for black energy, extra bonus points if username has "death" in it, super extra points if the name has xX__ _Xx.

These are the same guys who when downed will blame everyone and go "omg nub l2p", these guys will come in into high lvl nodes with 220 shields/hp and will die, a lot. These guys will type " gg, 2 ez" at the end of the map even while leeching off others.

Bonus points for black energy, extra bonus points if username has "death" in it, super extra points if the name has xX__ _Xx.

These are the same guys who when downed will blame everyone and go "omg nub l2p", these guys will come in into high lvl nodes with 220 shields/hp and will die, a lot. These guys will type " gg, 2 ez" at the end of the map even while leeching off others.

Lol. But yeah, its overdone. Btw, who rezed?

Weird stereotype you got there all from a color choice..