The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official U13.8 Hype Megathread

Vanhline

So yeah, call me a slowpoke but I guess we do have an event! Finally :D Dual Fire/Ice + Status Chance mods and the Prova Vandal PLEASE DE?! 

For those wondering where I got my thoughts: What Yaer says at the end while he locks the thread xD https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/248723-if-update-14-isnt-today

Or they're introducing a new gameplay system (like when they introduced specters in dark sector conflicts) that still needs some last minute polishing.  Doesn't necessarily mean it's an event.

Edited by Aggh

Or they're introducing a new gameplay system (like when they introduced specters in dark sector conflicts) that still needs some last minute polishing.  Doesn't necessarily mean it's an event.

Well I feel like we're long overdue an event like Tethra's doom haha so.... anything can happen!

Watch a documentary or something.

I mean -- With the only exception being everyone with bad attention span, you're pretty safe.

Thank you, I shall give that a watch. I always was a space nerd anyhow :].

At any rate, typcial hype comment here. Except not really; unless it's a major update like kurbows and player ships... Eh, my hype mainly goes towards the fact that I might get my clan emblem approved this update.

Thank you, I shall give that a watch. I always was a space nerd anyhow :].

At any rate, typcial hype comment here. Except not really; unless it's a major update like kurbows and player ships... Eh, my hype mainly goes towards the fact that I might get my clan emblem approved this update.

tumblr_ks3s6mX00k1qznztuo1_500.gif

I hope so. Otherwise there'll be rioting in the forums. Harsh language will be used... It could get serious like that.

I wouldn't go that far. The dev's did say a while back, like two or three dev streams ago, that they would on occasion not release a update and just a hotfix, focusing more on their current list of things to do rather than cranking out content every week.