Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

I think the sort of "clown" vibe feels accurate. Just the brief description given of her illicites this sort of Harley Quinn inspired character. Loki, then, would be more of an illusionist while this new frame seems more focused on traps and general chaos. Regardless, it's nice to see Loki getting a little sister; his brother is so stuffy and quiet that I forget he's there a lot of the time. 

Again, harlequin, not clown. Not jester. Not joker.

I don't care what this frame will be I just hope that I won't have to farm then craft another key to get to this thing. I'm sick and tired of all the really cool frames not being easily accessible compared to the other frames.

I don't care what this frame will be I just hope that I won't have to farm then craft another key to get to this thing. I'm sick and tired of all the really cool frames not being easily accessible compared to the other frames.

Lol.

It would be too easy .. It really forces players to use and buy platiniums.

maybe its got napalm stuff, but i don't know i'm just making weird speculations inside the cardboard box known as my brain in the cardboard box known as my house, where do i get these ideas? probably just vibes from all the fire in the mod pics (although trinity was in electric mod pictures alot)