Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Something like this?

il_340x270.473580179_tw9v.jpg

Yes. While sure, the mask isn't a "harlequin" mask, of the "joker", "jester", and "jinx/jynx" suggestions, it's the harlequin that wears the mask. And it looks like that mask, not like a Grineer facemask.

I just wonder what her abilities are?

One we know is booby-trapping stuff around the map. Others are probably doing deadly but tricky stuff to enemies (bet there's an exploding enemy weapons power in there somewhere). It's definitely a harlequin frame.

It looks like Nova in a fancy suit. Nova Prime anyone?

See, it kind of does, but then you notice the muscle tissue on the chest and arm and realize it has to be sort of infested-based or something. Maybe some infested-grineer thing (notice the mask).

though it shares saryn's thigh and neck-scarf patterns.

Edited by S7ORM

Ok so I couldnt find the Megathread for the new frame, so If this gets merged then thanks I guess.

BUT after watching the latest Devstream, they said that one of the new frames abilities would be to booby trap ingame objects, and after inspecting the Event mods with the new frame on it, I have come to find that it looks ALOT like a Harlequin/Jester. So i have come to the conclusion that the New frame could very well be in the Trickster(troll) class like Loki is, I think Boobin also falls into that class aswell. And the names could be, Harlequin, Harley, Joker, Jester, or Jinx.

heres some pics that also make me think why.

yz5Ats1.pngmF6sJZ5.jpg

CjRxWl9.pngDptNwI6.png 

vJB4Ziw.jpg

pdiGuYi.pngeRTfLle.jpg

And If you look at her color patterns they definitely look like a Jester/Harlequin color scheme. 

Edited by Senketsu_

Ok so I couldnt find the Megathread for the new frame, so If this gets merged then thanks I guess.

BUT after watching the latest Devstream, they said that one of the new frames abilities would be to booby trap ingame objects, and after inspecting the Event mods with the new frame on it, I have come to find that it looks ALOT like a Harlequin/Jester. So i have come to the conclusion that the New frame could very well be in the Trickster(troll) class like Loki is, I think Boobin also falls into that class aswell. And the names could be, Harlequin, Harley, Joker, Jester, or Jinx.

heres some pics that also make me think why.

yz5Ats1.pngmF6sJZ5.jpg

CjRxWl9.pngDptNwI6.png

vJB4Ziw.jpg

pdiGuYi.pngeRTfLle.jpg

And If you look at her color patterns they definitely look like a Jester/Harlequin color scheme. 

Harlequin. Jester isn't the same thing.

Harlequin. Jester isn't the same thing.

thanks Wikipedia, they both were entertainers that wore very similar styles of costumes. although yes the are somwhat different from each other. they both still fit in the trickster role.  

thanks Wikipedia, they both were entertainers that wore very similar styles of costumes. although yes the are somwhat different from each other. they both still fit in the trickster role.  

Well it's not just about being an entertainer. Just because they're both entertainers doesn't mean they're the same. They aren't. They are different. Harlequin looks like a harlequin, the primary distinguishing feature being the mask and, well, it's name - harlequin.

Well it's not just about being an entertainer. Just because they're both entertainers doesn't mean they're the same. They aren't. They are different. Harlequin looks like a harlequin, the primary distinguishing feature being the mask and, well, it's name - harlequin.

it wasnt just them being entertainers, they both wore very similar clothing aswell, yes the Harlequin did wear a mast, but a Harlequin also panted their face as well, just like jesters did. any rate, I would prefer it if it was called Harlequin, Harlequin sound cooler.

Edited by Senketsu_

Harlequin was a character. People that played as Harlequin may have been entertainers.

But Harlequin himself in the original story was not.

And the name means Mischievous Devil.

While a Jester just entertained kings.

Edited by GreyEnneract

it wasnt just them being entertainers, they both wore very similar clothing aswell, yes the Harlequin did wear a mast, but a Harlequin also panted their face as well, just like jesters did. any rate, I would prefer it if it was called Harlequin, Harlequin sound cooler.

Did those jesters wear masks like the harlequin? Because I haven't seen a single picture like that, and last time I checked, Harlequin had a mask. Whether or not they painted their faces is irrelevant. They aren't the same. The renaming the frame from harlequin to jester isn't trading synonyms. It's naming the frame something different.