Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Stop talking about Typhus.

So many people wanting Typhus.

DE never said they would use Typhus.

DE never even acknowledged Typhus.

I am really tired about people saying DE has "ruined" Typhus when they aren't even showing consideration for adding him to the game.

As you can see, I'm getting annoyed by everybody talking about Typhus.

none said they are ruining Typhus because he hasnet been said to be in the game. They are worried that he will get the Zephyr treatment. DE has acknowledged him. DEDracie has even told me (after I sent him the link to the thread) that he has passed it along to Mynki to be looked at. And In the last Prime Time DEMegan said she might do the Typhus Concept in their new Concept of the week that they just started. so yeah, Typhus is kind of a big thing right now.

Edited by Senketsu_

Some of the abilities they talked about were just so damn terrible. I really hope they can move away from the rather poor frames they have churned out recently.

I just hope the ability he was talking about was literally just 1 ability lol.

I'll just leave this here.

128px-Fate.jpgyz5Ats1.png

Unreal 2004

Name:  Fate

As a child her dreams were filled with ghoulish monstrosities, nightmares that craved the sustenance of human suffering. Decades later only the nightmare remains, and the innocence of childhood is a fairy tale for the weak.

128px-Lilith.jpgyz5Ats1.png

Unreal 2004

Name: Lilith

Having lost her legs during an attack on an Imperial medical supply transport, Lilith was captured and sentenced to deletion of personality at the Purgatory penal facility. With her mind and body rebuilt from the ground up she now serves as a bounty hunter for the Empire.

Now about Harlequin (which I don't has anything to do with this frame.)

128px-Harlequin.jpg

Unreal Tournament 2004

Source http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/UT2004

Edited by Ishki88

Some of the abilities they talked about were just so damn terrible. I really hope they can move away from the rather poor frames they have churned out recently.

They only mentioned one and it sounded intriguing to me. I mean feel free to pass judgement based on a vague description of a single power but your really narrowing your field of view and predisposing yourself to dislike something that could still turn out awesome.

They only mentioned one and it sounded intriguing to me. I mean feel free to pass judgement based on a vague description of a single power but your really narrowing your field of view and predisposing yourself to dislike something that could still turn out awesome.

I wouldn't say the frame's are poor, I'd say they are well balanced between utility, mobility, and survivability, while not being totally broken in one regard.

If anything the only reason people consider them a poor choice is because of how utterly broken some of the older frames can be since the introduction of corrupted mods.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

Stop talking about Typhus.

So many people wanting Typhus.

DE never said they would use Typhus.

DE never even acknowledged Typhus.

I am really tired about people saying DE has "ruined" Typhus when they aren't even showing consideration for adding him to the game.

As you can see, I'm getting annoyed by everybody talking about Typhus.

On the contrary, DE has acknowledged and featured Typhus multiple times.

On the contrary, DE has acknowledged and featured Typhus multiple times.

It's still quite annoying to see almost every other comment on the new warframe being "omfg they ruined typhus DE plz."

It's asinine.

It's still quite annoying to see almost every other comment on the new warframe being "omfg they ruined typhus DE plz."

It's asinine.

links plz, I havent seen any comment saying they ruined Typhus. Now I have seen a few comment by some people saying they are sad to not see Typhus as the next frame, (which was just wishful thinking)

why dont they just do something like this : http://www.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Design-CROW-392692452

the first zephyr pictures was from here too but she (actually it was he) ended something entirely different :( the pictures we saw was those: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Zephyr-Concept-407987802)

i mean people won't just stop playing this game that easily :D why try too hard to make something this ugly right? i mean look at Ash he is so goddamn pretty popular or Volt with his interesting electric-ish body... the best against the corpus and if you play correctly you can be much more than just being best against corpus :D or look at Mag, Ember, Rhino they are all designed attractively right?or Nyx man everyone just loves Nyx(and we all know why come on now) they just fit to the Warframe... i don't say i hate him but in this case, Nekros is not one of them i mean the guy revives dead...like sorcery even robots...:D

the players i met just crazy about Warframe, this game never loses its players in my opinion its just that with this much player and expectation creating frames like this is just waste after all that success with the other frames why this ... thing? :( that just bumps me out... 

i agree and if they did take the typhus concept and made that i am very disappointed :(   

It seems strange that people are negating typhus as a possibility because maybe the new frame will be female (we don't know a single thing for certain yet): correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't zephyr a male in concept art and a female in the game (ash too)?

Maybe the new frame will be a kind of infested she typhus...

female typhus

Calling it right now: it's Typhus, mark my words.

Please for the love of all that is good in this world, don't let that be Typhus

I hope this thing isn't what they've chosen to do with Typhus.

Edited by Ionus