Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

I've been developing the habit of looking out for lockers and console locations on my runs, just to get accustomed to this new ability.

And I must say, I've found a new fondness for Void locker rooms... each locker being capable of eating an enemy when they spawn in there or I lure em in hehehe...

There will never be a gunslinger frame whose abilities vary depending on the weapons equipped, and that fact makes me sad.

Also, Typhus is waaaay too edgy. Ash colored red/black is bad enough.

Edited by 10twenty4

After watching that last Dev Stream, I'm kinda curious as to why there is barely any update/sneak peaks on her or why Rebecca didn't even seem that interested in that new frame at all?

Kinda troubling imo.

Seemed more like not wanting to spoil the surprise, given the Update isn't coming this week.

They have only revealed 1 of her abilities, I don't figure that's enough to define a Warframe's usefulness. Also, they have featured the "Typhus" concept like 2 times in Primetime already. Maybe it's a sign that they are going to use the concept in the future.

After watching that last Dev Stream, I'm kinda curious as to why there is barely any update/sneak peaks on her or why Rebecca didn't even seem that interested in that new frame at all?

Kinda troubling imo.

From the responses of the other people on the stream, it's not that Rebecca wasn't interested in the new frame, it's that she told everyone that they weren't allowed to talk about it yet.

Reasoning why? I'm not sure - Possibly because it's not due out for at least another week (This Friday might have a devstream where they reveal the frame in its entirety for example), possibly it's still being worked on (The one ability that was spoiled sounded like it'd need a LOT of balancing because of the variety of things it seems to be able to do) and possibly it's trying to build up the hype for it.

Why cant we simply wait for the frame to be released and see all the other powers it got.

Making assumptions about her usefullness without any proper knowledge is simply useless...

To take this a step further basing the idea that DE is running low on ideas from an image of a frame and a vague description of a single power is near certifiable lunacy.

Besides according to the forums every new frame, weapon, or feature that has ever been is useless. There's always going to be unhappy people and some of those are loudmouths that assume their opinion matters outside their heads.

We know one power. ONE.

We don't know if that will be a 1st slot power (weak) or a 4th slot power (room clearer).

If you judged every frame by a single ability, they'd all seem pretty lackluster. Zephyr with just Dive Bomb, Loki with just Switch Teleport, Frost with just Ice Wave, Rhino with just Roar. They're all very unique abilities, but without the other 3 you simply don't have the same frame. Volt with just Electric Shield, Nova with just Null Star, Hydroid with just Undertow, Nyx with just Psychic Bolts. The reason every frame has 4 abilities is to create a theme and to make it effective overall. Vauban with just Tesla, Valkyr with just Warcry, Mag with just Bullet Attractor, Ember with just Accelerant, Ash with just Shuriken.

Wait until we actually have the entire frame to judge it.

You can't judge a frame by one of it's abilities.

Also, that one ability sounds pretty neat. If it affects arc traps, then she will be my frame for the galleon tilesets

Why cant we simply wait for the frame to be released and see all the other powers it got.

Making assumptions about her usefullness without any proper knowledge is simply useless...

We cannot speculate on the usefulness of an upcoming frame as a whole using only a single power as a basis; there's more than one currently existing frame that has less-than-useful powers.  We literally don't know anything about the new frame other than that single power.  Speculation would yield no fruitful results.  What we can speculate on is how little use that specific power is going to be in the current state of the game.  There isn't enough interactable objects in the environments of most tiles for a power that affects them to be of much use.

I think we have a consensus here, yes? Emphasis on the bold text.

Another thread merged.

axolotl.jpg

ohmigodit'saxolotlframe

I'm riding this hype train all the way to its fiery demise, my fate is bound to it now.

Probably a late post but Loki is already the axolotl frame. (Only reason he's my avatar >///<)

I just hope she's a Heavy Frame... doesn't look like it in the pics size wise... but she looks awfully armored to me. Can't keep leaving Lady Saryn alone in the female Heavy category

Do you not count Valkyr as a Female Heavy?

She's very much female and has a very large amount of armour.

There will never be a gunslinger frame whose abilities vary depending on the weapons equipped, and that fact makes me sad.

Also, Typhus is waaaay too edgy. Ash colored red/black is bad enough.

how the hell is red and black edgy?