Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Other than the hype... the frame doesn't seem like it'll be very popular.

But maybe it will be since people might be bored of all other frames by now.

I guess it'll depend on how useful her skills are...

If they're a bit "Meh" or just not "OMG!" then yeah, she'll probably be forgotten about in about a week (Sort of like Hydroid...)

If her skills (Or at least 1 of her skills) is actually really useful and/or fun then she'll probably get her own following of "Mirage Master Race!" to combat the current "Loki Master Race" and "Ash Master Race" people...

Since when are the grineer tricksters? That's not grineer style at all.

Edit: Yeahhhhh that was a stupid thing to say. I kindof even knew that as I was typing it so I don't know why I posted it. Wasn't thinking I guess. Oh well.

Edited by Archeyef

could be more like vauban who was styled after corpus aesthetics without having anything really to do with them.

We'll find out. That's all that can be said.

Nevertheless, I personally don't see at all where people are getting she is Grineer-based. She simply looks... Tenno.

it's the mask, it seems to just scream grineer at some people.

Perhaps the mask design just a particular piece of Orokin culture that the grineer have held on to through all their degeneration.  Could be that her design was Orokin, and at one time common in Orokin culture, and has simply managed to hang on in Grineer culture as the remants of the empire morphed into Grineer and Corpus.

Edited by Phatose

It's obvious that "harlequin" was the source of her design inspiration, even if that didn't end up being her name. That being said, with her default colours, I can't keep "infested charger" from coming to mind. Hopefully I won't think that once I see her in alternate colour schemes.

I doubt she has anything to do with the Grineer.

Currently, speculation is that that she's a Harlequin Warframe; this would mean that her faceplate makes an intentional mockery of Grineer, but her skills might not necessarily have anything to do with their technology or military tactics (and indeed, would further the "mockery" side).

Further, if she'd had anything of a storyline like Valkyr's, wouldn't we have heard about it by now? And wouldn't it be in a patch that was focused on the Grineer, rather than on the Mutalist Infested?

Maybe the Tenno Council didn't have enough resources so they grabbed a faceplate off a Grineer and slapped it on there.

(Assuming this is made by them).

Or it was a Frame that became infested and combined with a grineer.

I'm just digging for ideas here.