Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo Skin

BerelHawdos

Question

12 answers to this question

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=&appid=230410

New skins obtainable through Steam. Last year we had phased skins, now we have rubedo skins.

Some of them are very rare and cost some serious $$$.

Just be patient and you will be able to buy them for few cents. You won't even have to spend real money if you sell your trading cards earned from voting on Steam.

You have to collect the cards you get from spending Steam moneys, when you collect a set you can craft them into a random reward card. It is not necessarily a Warframe reward so your best bet is to just buy the Rhino and syndana as you can get either for under a buck from the community market. If you have a lot of steam cards in your inventory then best of luck to you!

You have to collect the cards you get from spending Steam moneys, when you collect a set you can craft them into a random reward card. It is not necessarily a Warframe reward so your best bet is to just buy the Rhino and syndana as you can get either for under a buck from the community market. If you have a lot of steam cards in your inventory then best of luck to you!

This account is unable to use the community market.

Damn you valve I want my money back.

This account is unable to use the community market.

Damn you valve I want my money back.

How old are you? Its probably something in your parental settings that's causing that. Try checking through steams settings first before you rage.