Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

any chance of it being uploaded tonight Yaer? De have done 2am updates before in the past so do you think the chances of it this time ??

All the people at DE are still working. I think they want/hope to release it tonight. They're all at the office in the middle of the night.  They really really want to get it ready. They are doing their best.

I'm just getting tired of waiting is all. @_@

People, just go to sleep or do something else. The update will be ready when it's ready.

AND do not forget that with great updates come numerous unexpected bugs/surprises.

You must play U14 in a good mood, knowing that it may have breaches and imperfections, and that DE will need your help to fix it.

Don't let your frustration lead your mind /fool you.

U14 is something to enjoy, taste and tinker all this WE. Aim this WE. Even if it's released tonight.

Edit: Rebecca added this in the info thread:

1:00 AM EDT Update: We're still working on things on our end! Thank you all so much for bearing with us.  The list of things to fix is still small, but they are critical for your enjoyment of U14 so we must squash!

All the people at DE are still working. I think they want/hope to release it tonight. They're all at the office in the middle of the night.  They really really want to get it ready. They are doing their best.

People, just go to sleep or do something else. The update will be ready when it's ready.

AND do not forget that with great updates come numerous unexpected bugs/surprises.

You must play U14 in a good mood, knowing that it may have breaches and imperfections, and that DE will need your help to fix it.

Don't let your frustration lead your mind /fool you.

U14 is something to enjoy, taste and tinker all this WE. Aim this WE. Even if it's release tonight.

Edit: Rebecca added this in the info thread:

1:00 AM EDT Update: We're still working on things on our end! Thank you all so much for bearing with us.  The list of things to fix is still small, but they are critical for your enjoyment of U14 so we must squash!

Here's the general problem though. If they didn't want people to be angry or annoyed they shouldn't have said Thursday. Don't give us a day when you aren't done with everything, because it's only going to make people frustrated due to their hopes getting smashed after they've been set high.  

Here's the general problem though. If they didn't want people to be angry or annoyed they shouldn't have said Thursday. Don't give us a day when you aren't done with everything, because it's only going to make people frustrated due to their hopes getting smashed after they've been set high.  

You forgot that DE took the trouble to announce that they had to delayed the update. Which implies they had still a lot to do and needed more time. They choose deadline to set landmarks. And they try to respect that deadline.

It's up to us to realize those things and choose to not get angry. They share their work with us almost in "real-time" for game-industry standards. This is amazing.

Once you see & get used to the imperfections of DE, you can love them as what they are.

For me, DE seems really "human". Unlike other studios were everything is perfect and far from me.

This has its flaws and benefits. We just have to accept it and share as much love as we can until something else push us apart.

Rebecca news:

1:43 AM EDT Update: We've got info that the build will come in at around 850 MB of content, so if you have any bandwidth heavy things that you were considering doing while getting the Update, you know have an idea of the scope of the Update coming your way. Hopefully this helps make any internet habit adjustments for your evening/morning! We're getting quite close, with several confirmed fixes, so hopefully soon!

Aww, two days of leave wasted waiting for the update :/ Here's a poem though

I really should have gone outside, 

Then again, I got [DE]nied,

Waiting for a game with some old friends,

Without that much fun this day will end.

But When U14 is finally out,

Well scream in glee, and then we'll shout,

"Look at this schtuff, its such a riot,"

And all the critics shall start to be quiet.

All their comments, critique and spite,

Channeled right through that teamspeak mike,

Alas there shall  be many nay-sayers,

But when DE promises, they do deliver.

For without a breath, and without any sorrow,

Well rush to Earth, to get our Ku-bros,

And then when done, well get some rest,

Take some time, and play a quest.

But then a day with black knights comes,

Spewing insults, from bleeding gums,

"You fools are idiots" is all they say,

Leaving us with heartache, and maybe tooth decay.

Because you see, what drives them is sweet,

Sweet as something not like silk, 

That something sweet is greedy milk

And some will say OMGWTFBBQ, 

A Mirage appears and says **** you

Awts after typhoon glenda ravaged my local community i had hoped to play some warframe just about when the power comes back. Though, in my excitement, i just skipped the waiting part and rushed to my favorite pc rental cafe, then to find out that U14 was delayed. I hope this doesn't mean anything bad. Are the devs ok? Are they sleeping good? Man, i'm hyped and disappointed and all but to be on the creator end of giving somebody all this hope only to dash it to the rocks must feel awful. Hope nothing happened and the U14 release goes smoothly. 

You forgot that DE took the trouble to announce that they had to delayed the update. Which implies they had still a lot to do and needed more time. They choose deadline to set landmarks. And they try to respect that deadline.

It's up to us to realize those things and choose to not get angry. They share their work with us almost in "real-time" for game-industry standards. This is amazing.

Once you see & get used to the imperfections of DE, you can love them as what they are.

For me, DE seems really "human". Unlike other studios were everything is perfect and far from me.

This has its flaws and benefits. We just have to accept it and share as much love as we can until something else push us apart.

Rebecca news:

1:43 AM EDT Update: We've got info that the build will come in at around 850 MB of content, so if you have any bandwidth heavy things that you were considering doing while getting the Update, you know have an idea of the scope of the Update coming your way. Hopefully this helps make any internet habit adjustments for your evening/morning! We're getting quite close, with several confirmed fixes, so hopefully soon!

Thank you for your grounded words. This is how I've been feeling. We take this game for granted. This is is one of the few games where the developers see critiques and reflect on them and strive to create the BEST game for the players, who are for the most part, getting all of this FOR FREE. Just. Wait. The update is coming. 

Ive never seen so many god damn complaints about any update ever.. JUST WAIT AND DO SOMETHING ELSE, it isnt that hard. And it helps pass the time, sure we can demand it to be released now but let them do their job. Mind you, you guys are pushing a really great company, dont discourage them. They've respected the community by constantly releasing updates and listening to our bugs about gameplay and such.

Its time for you tenno to also pay respect in return. 

Tiens, j'ai eu une drôle d'idée: je me suis dit que je pourrais écrire un texte en français comme ça personne ne pourra comprendre. Les gens croiront que je parle de l'U14 mais ils ne sauront pas exactement ce que je dis sur les Kubrow ou le Liset. Ils croiront peut-être que c'est important mais en fait, pas du tout.

Quoi qu'il en soit, il faudra bien que cette mise à jour sorte un jour. Dès que j'ai des infos, je les donnerai ici! les Community Managers ont l'air vraiment occupés, j'espère que c'est le dernier rush...

Comme ils disent, stay tuned!

Bientôt, l'U14 devant vous, rutilante et majestueuse!

Devs are still working.

tumblr_lqp3gdqpb41qm6oc3o1_500.gif

I'm believing in this dream as hard as I possibly can.

I'm a little concerned on how DE will handle them taking damage. A sentinel explodes when it's health reaches zero, so what's going to happen when these guys do?

oh i want to know that too 

Tiens, j'ai eu une drôle d'idée: je me suis dit que je pourrais écrire un texte en français comme ça personne ne pourra comprendre. Les gens croiront que je parle de l'U14 mais ils ne sauront pas exactement ce que je dis sur les Kubrow ou le Liset. Ils croiront peut-être que c'est important mais en fait, pas du tout.

Quoi qu'il en soit, il faudra bien que cette mise à jour sorte un jour. Dès que j'ai des infos, je les donnerai ici! les Community Managers ont l'air vraiment occupés, j'espère que c'est le dernier rush...

Devs are still working.

what i dont understand what you said besides "devs still working"

Edit Yaer: tee-hee :D

Devs are still working.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

TRANSLATeD

Well, I had a funny idea: I thought I could write a text in French so nobody can understand. People will think I'm talking about the U14 but they are not exactly what I say on Kubrow or Liset. They may believe that it is important, but in fact, not at all.

Anyway, it will be necessary for this update so someday. As soon as I have news, I will give here! the Community Managers have really busy air, I hope this is the last rush ...

As they say, stay tuned!

Soon the U14 front of you, shining and majestic!

Edit Yaer: I deny completely this translation! Plus, it's offtopic! *abuses of his powers* *threatens everyone* *emits worrisome noises* *makes lights wobble*

Yea, Fellow Tenno. For it may be in the late hours of the night.. Nearing the mark of 3AM, We shall not falter! Our Hype shall pierce the heavens!

C6QwOQC.gif

Kamina!!!!!

TRANSLATeD

Well, I had a funny idea: I thought I could write a text in French so nobody can understand. People will think I'm talking about the U14 but they are not exactly what I say on Kubrow or Liset. They may believe that it is important, but in fact, not at all.

Anyway, it will be necessary for this update so someday. As soon as I have news, I will give here! the Community Managers have really busy air, I hope this is the last rush ...

As they say, stay tuned!

Soon the U14 front of you, shining and majestic!

Edit Yaer: I deny completely this translation! Plus, it's offtopic! *abuses of his powers* *threatens everyone* *emits worrisome noises* *makes lights wobble*

Nice translation. Haha

Edited by MsundrstdKdd