Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

I hope these threads get archived or pinned, somewhere so we can always look back on the days we hyped so much for the game.

So much nostalgia will flow from everyone once the game is finished and look back on how the game was so much better from this day.

WILL NEVER END!!

The U14 ship is still under construction this week, but when it is ready, there will be no doubts, no questions, about its arrival.

You will know.

DREW WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME?? :( Idk if i will make it. i feel weak to the hype.

*facepalm*

Looked it up, didn't find anything, but the other guy is right.  That is not how decimals work.  In a base ten counting system .10 just means decimal onezero or simply .1  if they do 13.10 then that is basically 13.1   

It is easier if they just do 13.9xx

No, Decimals do not work like this. But as I said... this does not apply to software versioning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_versioning

google "software versioning".... 1st result.

But version numbers are not decimals. If we don't get U14 we'll most likely get 13.10(.0.0) after 13.9(.x.x)

^ and this

Edited by WEREsandrock

IT'S WEDNESDAY! WHERE'S MY U14?

Note: DE likely still out partying it up for Canada Day.

Even if u14 was to be released today/tonight (in my case, tomorrow early morning),... when upddates get deployed, it's usually wednesday .... 22:00 or thursday 01:00 over here. That's in about..... 10~13 hours.

Besides that. U14 will not be this week - this has been confirmed. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/?p=2950591) . Slow down your hype a bit.

Even if u14 was to be released today/tonight (in my case, tomorrow early morning),... when upddates get deployed, it's usually wednesday .... 22:00 or thursday 01:00 over here. That's in about..... 10~13 hours.

Besides that. U14 will not be this week - this has been confirmed. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/?p=2950591) . Slow down your hype a bit.

I can agree that the hype needs to stop a little..but honestly the way your attitude is going with "this has been confirmed" maybe you need to get off this topic.

sorry, that is only my deam, hope... DE can see my dream... why DE make for us a review about update14 and make me want to take it, why ??? ... <<crying.... >> :'( i love my ship .... i want to take it, now :'( I wish I had never seen the introduction of update14 so now I did not cry because it ... why is that, DE ...?

PS: sorry about the level of my bad english... I just could not hold back his feelings about the upcoming update 14 ...

Another thread merged.

I'm going to say this again, for emphasis:

There was never any date set for the release of U14. If you hype up yourselves too much and get disappointed that it wasn't today, you only have yourselves to blame. :)

This hype train Was DE-railed by DeDrew a few pages back calm down if u14 is today i have a reason to play warframe other than exp grinding my gear for mastery. If not, i'm sure many of us need to attend to a variety of reckless purcheses made during the steam summer sale