Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

OK so when do you all think DE will give us the YAY or NAY for 16th of July being Update 14 release? 

Because if its not the 16th and gets pushed another week to the 23rd, we at least will have the devstream on the 18th for them to inform us.

This week we have no way of knowing how its progressing till next Wednesday. I know DE does not owe us anything but this patch cycle is getting really really long. I also know it will be done when its done. However I do like to know something, e.g. like how on the devstream they said it would not be this week.

Having at least knowing its not going to be on X week really helps keep the hope alive.

Edited by MDRLOz

OK so when do you all think DE will give us the YAY or NAY for 16th of July being Update 14 release? 

Because if its not the 16th and gets pushed another week to the 23rd, we at least will have the devstream on the 18th for them to inform us.

This week we have no way of knowing how its progressing till next Wednesday. I know DE does not owe us anything but this patch cycle is getting really really long. I also know it will be done when its done. However I do like to know something, e.g. like how on the devstream they said it would not be this week.

Having at least knowing its not going to be on X week really helps keep the hope alive.

Well I whuold like for it to come out next week, as not sure if I hered wrong or not but they did say its pushed a weak later. so hopefully it means this next wendsday

Anyone else feel absolutely depressed that for another week update 14 and the new frame will not ensue?

I'm sitting here bored out of my mind waiting for this elusive update that they've been talking about multiple times as I farm more sicarus prime barrels in hopes for a bo handle.

I need this update DE PLEA ;-;

rofl, no. My mental state doesn't depend on updates for warframe.

Devstreams are every two weeks. So next Devstream will be 18th July 2014 (unless delayed).

There will be a prime time tonight but I doubt it will confirm/deny anything. 

I get the feeling that we wont know until 16th July whether or not its delayed. 

DE Drew did say about update 14:

"...when it is ready, there will be no doubts, no questions, about its arrival.
You will know."

However that still does not mean much as if they tell us one second before patch hits its still letting us "know".
Edited by MDRLOz

From what we've been told, "we will know" when U14 comes. In that sense, something tells me that its announcement and hype will be done through a similar campaign as U13, with the Grineer transmission thingy.

Since we haven't seen any sign of that yet, I assume it's still not ready. While I'm hyped, I'll just be patient and keep doing my thing in the meantime instead of constantly asking the same question over and over again, which will never bring a satisfactory answer anyway.

From what we've been told, "we will know" when U14 comes. In that sense, something tells me that its announcement and hype will be done through a similar campaign as U13, with the Grineer transmission thingy.

Since we haven't seen any sign of that yet, I assume it's still not ready. While I'm hyped, I'll just be patient and keep doing my thing in the meantime instead of constantly asking the same question over and over again, which will never bring a satisfactory answer anyway.

Then a countdown for a countdown don't forget that! it's the most important part!