The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

They also said that focus was just around the corner :|

Doesn't necessarily have to be in u14.

#hypehypehype

I guess but I'm not getting hyped.....also I love..how some people are like.."No"..and that's it..its like the try to prove a point yet the fail so hard at it, like the guy with the cute little text flashing..:3

But..gess we will need to wait..and you kown whats weird...their is no Hype..train...nomraly there is loads of posts..or that Mega one

Edited by LegionCynex

I guess but I'm not getting hyped.....also I love..how some people are like.."No"..and that's it..its like the try to prove a point yet the fail so hard at it, like the guy with the cute little text flashing..:3

But..gess we will need to wait..and you kown whats weird...their is no Hype..train...nomraly there is loads of posts..or that Mega one

Shhhhh we need more failed hype :|

There's no hype train because more and more of the forumgoers here are starting to become aware that hype is dangerous and often leads to disappointment.

That's what I've noticed, anyway.

There's no hype train because more and more of the forumgoers here are starting to become aware that hype is dangerous and often leads to disappointment.

Or some moved on to other games because they grew tired of the boredom and grinding, or the lack anything worth the grindfest...

We could still hype...

And just not end up dissapointed if we don't get what we would like to see.

That's what I do.... hype for... the most epic update ever!

What?

update isn't the most epic one?

Well, doesn't matter, maybe next week!

Pffft, if any game has a large population of masochists it's warfarm.

but the qeastion..is..what corner?

No, the question isn't "what corner?" The question is how far away is the corner from us. Does he mean, the corners right there we are about to turn the corner right now!, or, more likely the corner is about six city blocks away and we're walking.

And that's another thing to consider, will update 14 be ready by the time we get to the corner or will the devs have to push it back down the street some.

all in all just something to think about.