Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

When?

Honestly, I don't care. DE is just going to do what they do best and do even more grind and RNG fiascoes.

DE haven't broken away from their "hype-then-disappoint" routines.

To be fair the community is responsible for at least 50% of the excessive hype.

We do this to ourselves.

All the people saying that it will not come before next month seem to be thinking that the infested tileset comes with U14....

But I doubt that this will happen. As far as I'm concerned U14 is just ships, Kubrows, The new Dark Sectors conflicts, Vors Prize (or whatever the ship quest is called) and back-end changes like load optimizations...oh and of course the out-of-mission UI.

Focus and Infested Tileset is something I would expect with U14.5 or something of the sort. I don't even expect a new Warframe with U14...

Edited by Shehriazad

All the people saying that it will not come before next month seem to be thinking that the infested tileset comes with U14....

But I doubt that this will happen. As far as I'm concerned U14 is just ships, Kubrows, The new Dark Sectors conflicts, Vors Prize (or whatever the ship quest is called) and back-end changes like load optimizations...oh and of course the out-of-mission UI.

Focus and Infested Tileset is something I would expect with U14.5 or something of the sort. I don't even expect a new Warframe with U14...

Haven't they said they want the Infested Tileset with U14, as well as the Kubrows?  Pretty sure they've said that. But the Infested tileset will come with all the new Infested Corpus enemies as well. So, either U14 won't come out until mid-end July, or they will release U14, but without the new Infested. Either way, I don't expect to see the new Infested tileset or enemies until near the end of July. A bit pessimistic, I know, but this stuff seems to be in the very early stages of development.

My guess is not until mid July at the earliest.

MID July? That would be another 4 Patches....not to mention DE has never needed that long for a major update...what does people even lead to believe this?

U13 is already more than 2 months in the past. Usual schedule is 2 months + a few days.    3 1/2 months just seems horribly out of place. Not to mention what kind of updates would we face for 4 weeks?

If there was no U14...there would literally nothing but an entire month of nothing infront of us. Those few Prime pieces can only keep a person busy for so long.

For comparison. U12 released on February 5th and U13 on April 10th. Expecting something this or next week wouldn't even be considered early anymore o.O The Gap between 11 and 12 was longer...but duh, that was Christmas time....of course they took some time off!

Edit: If this was still taking so long they should at least give a rough statement if U14 can be expected this month or not. After all the last livestream talking about things U14 was a month ago. (Infested tileset should not be expected with U14.0 imo)

Edited by Shehriazad

Everyone is guessing it's so far away. However DE usually releases a major update every two or two and  half months. And this week and next week are around 2 and a half. I'll say next week because it does seem like they have a lot for this update.

Everyone is guessing it's so far away. However DE usually releases a major update every two or two and  half months. And this week and next week are around 2 and a half. I'll say next week because it does seem like they have a lot for this update.

Guess you didn't see Devstream 30, did you? Because that's what I'm basing it on. All the very WIP stuff in that Devstream, which for the most part featured the new Infested Corpus enemies.

We'll know after this week's Devstream, though.

Edited by AntoineFlemming