Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rude Trading Community

If you're sending a message to someone who said "WTB [item]" chances are they were flooded with like 10 people giving them prices immediately, so unless yours was the best they just tend to close all windows and deal with the price they liked.

Now if this happened while you were talking to a "WTS [item]" person, unless it was popular, the person probably did ignore you. Perhaps they didn't like your price or offer.

But as someone already said, it's just best to move on.

It's not a very friend fostering environment.

Greedy milk, profit-driven, community

Both of this ^

Can't expect any of them to actually care, you can only shrug it off and find someone else to deal with. 

Edited by Verre

this is exactly why we need a trading UI with buy/sell orders and contracts etc

the online interaction our current trading creates is nothing but negative experiences between players 

it fosters distrust and resentment, although okay for obtaining mods and plat (although very inefficient) its extremely detrimental for player morale 

the tenno creed is to be respectful to one another but when it comes to trading we are like the dogs of wallstreet 

this is exactly why we need a trading UI with buy/sell orders and contracts etc

the online interaction our current trading creates is nothing but negative experiences between players 

it fosters distrust and resentment, although okay for obtaining mods and plat (although very inefficient) its extremely detrimental for player morale 

the tenno creed is to be respectful to one another but when it comes to trading we are like the dogs of wallstreet 

And there are fools on this forum that want to continue this kind of trading because they want to chat with people, make friends, hold hands and sing kumbaya.

All they got was ditched at the dojo the second the trade was done. Wonder what's to stop them outsiders from going afk in the dojo. Perhaps it was them all along.

Edited by SirAuron

Your best bet is to start a conversation on warframe forums. If the person doesn't respond within a day or so (maybe 2) then feel free to move on. I did a fair bit of trading the last 3 weeks and I think I've only had one person ignore me out of the 20 deals I made.

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive

I do fine in trading. While I'm not letting people rip me off I'm no cheapskate either. It's all about balance, and understanding the value of whatever you're trading and also accepting that you may have to pay a premium to get it first... Allot of people who get laughed at or receive that rude behavior have to consider if their own offer was an insult in itself.

There are people who sarcastically laugh off a price of 200p for a maxed serration. Sure that's not the "best deal evar!!" but seriously now. At a discounted rate of purchased platinum that's either $5-15 USD. Is it worth it? It depends.. A 16 year old with nothing to do except play games and homework may be happy to farm over a thousand cores, etc. so they don't see the value in it. A working adult with a family will find that price a bargain.

Edited by sushidubya

Why is it no one ever answers me, I always send messages and people never give me any feedback or whenever I'm messaging someone with a deal the minute they're not interested anymore they completely ignore me I find it very rude and frustrating

Because at least in PS4 land, I send out a "WTB" and I can get as many as 10 tabs. With the fine work of typing with a controller, if I responded back to each one, It would take an hour. 

The simple answer is if you find most of the sellers rude and unreasonable you have the choice of not dealing with them. We're all selling similar items, find a seller that will work with you.

That said, what a lot of sellers dont realize is if you're rude and apply pressured business practices people wont want to deal with you. However sellers like me that are open to trades, haggling, and negotiation will get a lot of repeat customers.